SteelBook Collection Feature!!!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just a few things we should touch base on.

You can either submit to the collection, or search titles and add them that way.

When submitting these are the only pictures that are allowed.

Stock Photos (like the types you see on the amazon sites, or google images) A stock photo is basically like a graphic of the steelbook so no one person owns that.

Also, your own photos. Right now it's not like we are only allowing one picture of one steel etc.

For example, if you search for Hellboy you will find that there is a stock photo and a real photo. This gives you the option as to which you want in your gallery.

If you like, you guys can post in this thread each time you submit something to the database so others can know and might want to then go add that to their collection.

Disclaimer: This site doesnt take any responsibilities for the pictures that are uploaded to this site. If someone finds a picture that shouldnt be on this site and claims ownership we will take it off immediately. Just simply use the contact form or contact an admin.

UPDATE: Adding Multiple SteelBooks All At Once!

Click on collection you want to add to > Scroll to bottom and click on "Add To Collection" > Click On Search Button > It then shows all entries in the database of the category you are in. (Steelbooks, Games, etc.) > Then checkmark all that apply and click on "Add selected titles to your collection" > Once approved, you can then go in your collection and edit them to include personalized descriptions, details, etc.

Last edited:
I have submitted the following México editions:
Terminator 2
Harry Potter 7.1
Inception
Tron Classic + Tron Legacy
Toy Story 3

and

Highlander Germany

also updated my collection and wating for approval

¡Saludos!

I have submitted the following México editions:
Terminator 2
Harry Potter 7.1
Inception
Tron Classic + Tron Legacy
Toy Story 3

and

Highlander Germany

also updated my collection and wating for approval

¡Saludos!

Approved your collection and a few others. Enjoy! :scat:

More collections approved-keep 'em coming! We get many submissions which all have to be manually approved by member-so if not approved yet, rest assured we're working on it:) Have fun adding the Steels, everybody!:)