UK Steelbook deal of the day sale'14-Zavvi-end of year bargains!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
zlogo.jpg

Hi all,

Zavvi is offering a different Steelbook deal daily, through the holidays as part of their end of year promotions, and we invite you to subscribe to this thread to take advantage of any bargains they offer.

Thank you in advance for your support of the hidefninja.com community!

Current Deal of Day here

10960697-1400599003-899658.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea but I know i feel ***** that it's films you paid full price for not long ago :(

I can't wait to check the next Steelbook I paid full whack for to end up £6.99! :woot: :facepalm: :banghead:

I played Russian Roulette a bit with 'This is England' and bit at £11.99. I had no idea it would last this long and fall this far.

I'm more sad that nobody is buying it than the fact I 'overpaid' by a few quid. :D

Yeah, the price drops can definitely be frustrating especially if pre-ordered-it's often a risk. Having lead our Holiday Deal forum resources and coordination since 2009, and several years before that, in other endeavors, most retailers do 'end of year' clearance sales and price drops. It becomes a consumer's market, because retailers really have no choice but to try to clear stock. If the stock is not sold it can jeopardize future opportunities for retailers with studios/vendors, so hopefully we all get a chance to buy some titles on sale because of their promo. Enjoy guys!

I can't wait to check the next Steelbook I paid full whack for to end up £6.99! :woot: :facepalm: :banghead:

Yeah, they've got you between a rock and a hard place. Pre-order and pay full price (with the rare possibility of a discount code) or wait and risk it selling out a la Army of Darkness, Stargate etc. Then if it doesn't sell out they rub their hands with glee at the pre-orders and we all ***** 'n moan . . .

There's no happy medium; but it would be nice if they made ordering early an attractive option with a low price, then bunging up the price later as Amazon often do!

Are you reading this Mr Zavvi???? !!!!

BTW, if you are, where are my bloody Zavvi points!!!!

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Reactions: DodgyDave