SteelBooks In Their Element / SteelBook Themes Pic Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Check out the following article guys and gals. Been working on this one for quite a long time. I hope you enjoy ...

for your viewing pleasure....

https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/14/hi-def-ninja-presents-steelbooks-in-their-element/

Please leave a comment on the article and feel free to share!

If you post a picture tying a SteelBook in it's element, surrounding, environment, etc. on social media use hashtag #steelbookthemes

As for the forums, continue to post your pics in this thread!

Here's a few pics from the article below.
SE_BreakingBad_1.jpgSE_Drive.jpgSE_Unstoppable.jpg

Last edited:
Found this box of ammo on the battlefield.

IMAG5109.jpg

Just found this section and think its excellent idea! I took this quick pic this morning with Saving Private Ryan. Sorry if its been done before.

The picture reminds me of the the troops walking through the fields joking around and having a laugh. :)

Last edited:
There will be an annual competition for this happening this summer. The community will choose the winner with voting. You can continue to post #SteelBookThemes in this thread and the best 10/20/25 (undecided as of yet) will be chosen to take part in the poll. I'm excluded from the contest but I might just be unveiling my 2nd round of pics around that time.

There will be prizes to be awarded. TBA how far down the line the prizes will go.

:Snap: Good prizes :thumbs: