SteelBooks In Their Element / SteelBook Themes Pic Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Check out the following article guys and gals. Been working on this one for quite a long time. I hope you enjoy ...

for your viewing pleasure....

https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/14/hi-def-ninja-presents-steelbooks-in-their-element/

Please leave a comment on the article and feel free to share!

If you post a picture tying a SteelBook in it's element, surrounding, environment, etc. on social media use hashtag #steelbookthemes

As for the forums, continue to post your pics in this thread!

Here's a few pics from the article below.
SE_BreakingBad_1.jpgSE_Drive.jpgSE_Unstoppable.jpg

Last edited:
Thats pretty damn smart! I've been thinking of some more over the past few weeks. Hopefully I can put my ideas into action. :)
Thanks! :D Yeah I recreated the web listing on his laptop word for word, only difference is I did mine in an email instead of an ad listing. This idea of steelbooks in their element of @Wreck is awesome, I'm glad he thought this up. :thumbs:

Wow! Very well done, Sir!

Where can I get a steady supply of those fight club bar soap? ;)

Go to Etsy.com and search for AuntieGodMother. She's the person who made the soap for the movie. Ask for "special soap", and you'll have a bar. It's the exact same mold from the movie, since she's the one who made it. It costs around $15 a bar, tho, but it's the real deal.

you cant even see the H cut out ....

where this pic and steel have bottom H cut out ...

SE_FightClub.jpg
Not all soap is going to be perfect. The one in the picture is probably made from someone else (since many people replicate them now). I've provided the info to prove she's the original, but that doesn't mean it will look like the ones I'm the movie (I have one from the movie, and it's perfect). Over 200 of them were made, so perfection isn't possible. Real is real, regardless. It's from the person who made them, so it doesn't get more real than that

Last edited:
I think @Wreck should set a few challenges, such as the best photo of Once Upon a Time in America by Manhattan Bridge etc.

Top 10 Challenges in the Op spanning each continent.