SteelCases Open Or Sealed?

Steelcases-do you open them or keep them sealed?

• I open them when I watch them, but I do protect them

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • I never open them-all are sealed

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • It depends, the more rare ones stay sealed

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • I open them as soon as I receive them

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • It depends on other factors

Votes: 9 9.8%

Votes: 32 34.8%

Votes: 16 17.4%

Votes: 32 34.8%

Votes: 16 17.4%

• Total voters
I open them, watch them, and then place them in special Custom made Drawers with the rest of my collections. Will post pictures of my drawers once I get home. Custom Air tight drawers to protect them from wear and tear as our weather hear in Bahrain is mostly humid and hot 9 months a year so metal boxes do tend to rust after a while. Although we have air conditions everywhere but still these treasures need to be protected!!!

Reactions: SlimJim24
I have opened everyone of my 250 steelbooks and then carefully repackage them. Most i have watched.
I find opening them is what its all about for me, being able to look over the artwork, back, front and inside and admire the finish of the steelbook without the plastic wrapping.
I never buy multiple copies so to admire them i have no choice but to open them.

I have opened everyone of my 250 steelbooks and then carefully repackage them. Most i have watched.
I find opening them is what its all about for me, being able to look over the artwork, back, front and inside and admire the finish of the steelbook without the plastic wrapping.
I never buy multiple copies so to admire them i have no choice but to open them.
Yep, it's hard to admire the visual quality of the case when it's all sealed up.