Step into ABjerg's Horror Collection!

ABjerg

Batman Belt
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Denmark
Step into ABjerg's Horror Collection! [UPDATED WITH PICS!!]

Welcome young Ninjas.

You have all travelled far through threads of horror and cold steel, now you have reached the end of your journey on this so-called HDN-forum. It is a little far-away place hidden in plain sight, between other horror collections much more awesome than this one.

But putting that fact aside, I still want to let you all

Step into...

2e3ps03.jpg

Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection Blu-ray set
2iw3yg4.jpg

- Probably my favourite boxset in my collection, with many tense and amazing films from the Master of Suspense. I know Mr. Hitchcock has a great variation of movies when it comes to genres, but he did have horror films, and he did have horror-like suspense in almost all his movies... -And I also just want to show off my precious boxset so keep your mouth shut, okay? :p

Alien Quadrilogy DVD set & Anthology Blu-ray set
5vy9tc.jpg

- FRONTSIDE DISPLAY

301ino3.jpg

- BACKSIDE DISPLAY

wrl7he.jpg

- INSIDE DISPLAY

- This is probably the boxset that made me fall in love with amazingly constructed sets of movies. This is an absolute must-own DVD set in my opinion!

El Orfanato, Scream 4, The Descent & From Dusk Till Dawn
33xefrt.jpg

Doomsday (DVD Metalpak), The Thing & Shaun of the Dead
i3c712.jpg

Thanks for checking out my Collection! I also own a bunch of DVD horror movies that I will post in here when I get the chance. I just don't feel like going down the basement to get them, I might just come out of there like

f404u0.jpg

Seriously, I'm not playing around that place is scary as ****, lights are flickering and ****. I have a theory that this is what happens

tumblr_mt6d78zIIa1satf7wo1_500.gif

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this Collection when you 1st posted it! :angry:

Now that my friend... that's an awesome Horror Collection! It's so bad ass its SCARY! :p

:cheers:

Reactions: ABjerg