bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: It (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Andy Muschietti[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bill Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jaeden Lieberher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Ray Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophia Lillis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Grazer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chosen Jacobs[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Finn Wolfhard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wyatt Oleff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hamilton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Williams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Javier Botet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Owen Teague[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Megan Charpentier[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jackson Robert Scott[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-09-08[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In a small town in Maine, seven children known as The Losers Club come face to face with life problems, bullies and a monster that takes the shape of a clown called Pennywise.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
s2p9SMRqkQFLgOUeseeEuseXJk0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net
Production Officially Begins on Stephen King’s IT!
IT-MOVIE-HEADER.jpg

Mama director Andy Muschietti has taken to Instagram to confirm that production has officially begun on Stephen King’s IT! The film will feature Jaeden Lieberher (Midnight Special) as Bill Denbrough, Finn Wolfhard (“Stranger Things”) as Richie Tozier, newcomer Sophia Lillis as Beverly Marsh, Jack Dylan Grazer (Tales of Halloween) as Stan Uris, Wyatt Oleff (Guardians of the Galaxy) as Eddie Kaspbrak, Chosen Jacobs (“Hawaii Five-0”) as Mike Hanlon and Jeremy Ray Taylor (42) as Ben Hanscom, the younger versions of the story’s protagonists, and with 25-year-old Swedish actor Bill Skarsgard (“Hemlock Grove,” The Divergent Series: Allegiant) as central villain Pennywise the clown.

Based on the novel by Stephen King, the film’s story recalls a promise made twenty-eight years ago that forces seven adults to reunite in Derry, Maine, where as teenagers they battled an evil creature that preyed on the city’s children. Unsure that their Losers Club had vanquished the creature all those years ago, the seven had vowed to return to Derry if IT should ever reappear. Now, children are being murdered again and their repressed memories of that summer return as they prepare to do battle with the monster lurking in Derry’s sewers once more.

The film is set to be released in two parts with Part One will focusing on the group of teens called the Losers Club, while Part Two is set around the repercussions on these characters as adults. Stephen King’s IT Part One will be released on September 8, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the wife bottled it, so I'm going to see it with a friend on Tuesday.

Will have to take a spare of pants with me i think:ohno::ohno::ohno:

Tuesday here too. I'm excited :)

The sequel has officially been announced! I'm seeing this today, so I'll share my thoughts later. :)

Good to hear. Was hoping it would get a sequel to see the adult side

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Just got back from seeing this. I absolutely loved it but I agree with @tridon its a bit CGI top heavy in places where it could of been practical effects and prophetics to make it a bit scarier. But I did love it. Skarsgard is amazing as pennywise and so different to currys performance which was nice (although I found the original too cheesy I did love curry).
The losers are awesome especially Richie played by Finn Wolfhand and Bev played by Sophia lillis. I actually found this very funny too which I think a lot will especially Richie and his insults to eddies mum, his constant swearing and talks of his meat and 2 veg. Can't wait for the sequel and I'm hoping on some decent casting and names for them as adults (I picture Amy Adams for Bev)

One particular scene I loved .....

when they are in the garage looking through the picture projector and a massive Pennywise appears through the screen. Brilliantly done

Also I loved that you see a bit of him shapeshift to the spider like monster you see in the original

Just got back from seeing this. I absolutely loved it but I agree with @tridon its a bit CGI top heavy in places where it could of been practical effects and prophetics to make it a bit scarier. But I did love it. Skarsgard is amazing as pennywise and so different to currys performance which was nice (although I found the original too cheesy I did love curry).
The losers are awesome especially Richie played by Finn Wolfhand and Bev played by Sophia lillis. I actually found this very funny too which I think a lot will especially Richie and his insults to eddies mum, his constant swearing and talks of his meat and 2 veg. Can't wait for the sequel and I'm hoping on some decent casting and names for them as adults (I picture Amy Adams for Bev)

when they are in the garage looking through the picture projector and a massive Pennywise appears through the screen. Brilliantly done

Also I loved that you see a bit of him shapeshift to the spider like monster you see in the original

The scene in the spoiler... that was my favourite scene, too. Just brilliant!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Tminus 2 hours and I will be in the cinema ******** my brick!

• Thanks
Tminus 2 hours and I will be in the cinema ******** my brick!

Hahaha, well I hope you enjoy it mate. I didn't find it scary but it defiantly has a dark atmospheric style and some freaky moments. Hope you didn't read my spoiler either because that's a great scene

It's just a well made horror like the conjuring in that respect

• Thanks
Hahaha, well I hope you enjoy it mate. I didn't find it scary but it defiantly has a dark atmospheric style and some freaky moments. Hope you didn't read my spoiler either because that's a great scene

It's just a well made horror like the conjuring in that respect

Nop didn't read the spoiler, and stay away from them.

Slightly disappointed to hear it isn't scary, but if you have a phobia of clowns like me, I suppose it will scare me anyway!:ohno::ohno::ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Nop didn't read the spoiler, and stay away from them.

Slightly disappointed to hear it isn't scary, but if you have a phobia of clowns like me, I suppose it will scare me anyway!:ohno::ohno::ohno:

Oh some will find it scary and you might tbh but not many horrors scare me so it's different for me. Still found it freaky and I keep thinking of pennywise lol not in a good way either haha

• Thanks
Oh some will find it scary and you might tbh but not many horrors scare me so it's different for me. Still found it freaky and I keep thinking of pennywise lol not in a good way either haha
Yeah mate im the same, im desensitised to horror and I dont get phased by anything..... BUT clowns, I will make sure I'm wearing brown trousers!

• Thanks
Well, just got back from watching It. Very impressed and penny wise scared the crap out of me. BUT.... it's not a perfect film, waaaaay too much CGI and penny wise was underused. But I still thought it was good and a solid 8 out of 10.

And yes that spoiler scene was really good.

Nightmares will be coming !!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
This is brilliant, the kids were asked in a interview who they would like to play their adult selves. And I have to say they are spot on and I pretty much agree with them all (I doubt names like this would happen, they would have to take pay cuts or something but it would be great)

Sophia Lillis (Beverly Marsh): “Jessica Chastain. No brainer.”

Jeremy Ray Taylor (Ben Hanscom): “Chris Pratt. (My) character gets all buffed and that's what Chris Pratt did.”

Jack Grazer (Eddie Kasprak): He said recently that he like Jake Gyllenhaal. (After seeing him Okja I think he could pull it off

Finn Wolfhard (Richie Tozier): “For me, Bill Hader. I think it's a great choice, in my opinion.”

Wyatt Oleff (Stanley Uris): “I'm not really sure about mine. It'll probably be a smaller actor because he'll probably only be in the movie, like, 10 minutes. Maybe even 5. I don't know. Some people were saying Tom Hiddleston, but that's not really so much (like me). Maybe just the eyes and the nose...”

(Oleff more recently said he likes Joseph Gordon-Levitt for adult Stanley Uris.)

Chosen Jacobs (Mike Hanlon): He recently said he likes either Chadwick Boseman or David Oyelowo for adult Mike Hanlon.

Jaeden Lieberher (Bill Denborough): He hadn't figured out his yet, but one of the press interviewing them suggested Alexander Skarsgard, which they loved. Finn Wolfhard: “That'd be so amazing! That would just be the biggest F you to Bill in the world!”

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Watched this yesterday, I thought it was really great - the missus was on edge but got used to it by around the half way mark (She hates horror films, she even gets scared at Shaun of the dead cause she hates zombies (Which is my favourite horror monster coincidentally))

I really hate the original movie cause of how damn long and boring it was (I like Tim Curry as Pennywise though in what very little screen time he was given) but this new movie was very well done, thoroughly impressed :thumbs:

• Thanks
Loved this when I went to see it last week. Had been looking forward to it for ages. Wife wouldn't go though so went with a couple of mates.

Didn't really scare me but the suspense was decent. A few people in there are crapping themselves though which was good to see.

Not really a spoiler but just in case, in the room in the Neibolt house with all the clown dolls and coffin that Pennywise comes out of, was anyone else keeping a close eye on the pictures on the wall of old clowns for a throwback to Curry? It looked like it was almost purposely set up for it but from what I could see, he wasn't there. There was a doll that looked like the original though so I guess that was enough for them.

Last edited:
watched the movie yesterday. it's a very good movie, but not as superb as the whole hype. it is me, or does the tv movie have the better buddy/friends elements?