Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
how longs does delivery take from zavvi
I had steelbooks take up to 5/6 days on the odd occasion - one time it took up to 2 weeks. But i think these were down to the postal service. By far, most of my steelbooks get delivered within 3 days. Two weeks ago i got despatch notice of "The burning" steelbook on a Friday - it was on my doorstep on Saturday THE FOLLOWING DAY!! Was well happy about that, and has happened on the rare occasion. Most of them though, have taken about 3 days to arrive.

I had steelbooks take up to 5/6 days on the odd occasion - one time it took up to 2 weeks. But i think these were down to the postal service. By far, most of my steelbooks get delivered within 3 days. Two weeks ago i got despatch notice of "The burning" steelbook on a Friday - it was on my doorstep on Saturday THE FOLLOWING DAY!! Was well happy about that, and has happened on the rare occasion. Most of them though, have taken about 3 days to arrive.

Cheers for the fast reply Mate cant wait to recieve this so glad i cancelled the french release

yes true pal hopefully they wont use jiffy bags
Should be fine - any steelbooks i get from Zavvi always come in a tight fitting card box with the steelbook wrapped in a (how can i put this) thin foam protective type material. I think this is their standard packaging for posting steelbooks, so should be ok mate.

i disagree, they have customers to satisfy. a good retailer would enforce a limit on collectables to give everybody the opportunity to own it

maybe good for customers on the whole, but not necessarily a smart business decision.

By definition you are categorising zavvi as a 'good retailer'

Someone please add a gif of someone famous saying 'boom' if replying, I am too tired to do so myself...

By definition you are categorising zavvi as a 'good retailer'

Someone please add a gif of someone famous saying 'boom' if replying, I am too tired to do so myself...

To be honest, Zavvi isn't nearly as bad as most people complain about on here. It is true that their customer service when you get a dented Steel can be better. But Zavvi has exchanged my dented copies free of charge and the proportion of damaged Steels is surprisingly small.

There are many retailers much worse than Zavvi, FYI.

Having said that, if you as a business are more concerned about everyone getting a copy, than selling your inventory, I would recommend that you stay away from a business career.

maybe good for customers on the whole, but not necessarily a smart business decision.

lol its not a smart business decision to alienate genuine customers/collectors who actually want to own a copy, over those who want to exploit them

zavvi are doing the right thing, anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Wow! . . . wasn't expecting the image on the steelbook to be quite so dark - the hair in particular - compared to the j-card.