Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
understand what your saying but that is what you get for £15.00 i am happy with it

I wish people would quit making excuses for poor quality products. This should never had got past the sample stage. The face should be brilliant white and hair fire red.

But hey, who cares when customers will defend a half ass job.

We don't buy steelbooks for meh belongings. A £15 steel should still be premium quality

The truth is that people will still buy it, and most SteelBooks are not this bad from Zavvi.

It's really a shame with this SteelBook. It could've looked so much better with bright colours especially with pictures of a freaky clown on the cover. Such a missed opportunity, but again, yes, for 15 GBP you can't expect too much. They are cranking them out in record numbers and in general SteelBook collectors have more selection than ever.

The French Steelbook pics were displayed for several days and they clearly showed that the colors are dark .. Seriously, you expected a different UK Steelbook?
Seriously, you look at other country's SteelBooks and assume they are all going to be the same?!

This might be getting a FAC RELEASE

Jan from Film Arena just posted this on Facebook

Who is interested in this steelbook, who can be part of the fac, please write in comments "I'm interested". there's a chance to come out in very limitovaném cargo. Dmoc should be 499 czk. Thanks

Edit
Jan replied to me won't be a FAC release

Last edited:
This might be getting a FAC RELEASE

Jan from Film Arena just posted this on Facebook

Who is interested in this steelbook, who can be part of the fac, please write in comments "I'm interested". there's a chance to come out in very limitovaném cargo. Dmoc should be 499 czk. Thanks

Do you have a link or is it easy to find? not very good with facebook:emb:

Seriously, you look at other country's SteelBooks and assume they are all going to be the same?!
You start in the collection of Steelbook? You are naive enough to think that Warner would release a special edition just for the UK, while the visual announced is the same everywhere, and the relatively low price (€ 11.62 in France) for a glossy Steelbook with an internal artwork?
Maybe you rather have a steelbook, as Mediamarkt ...
Should stop complaining about nothing, especially when the images published in advance gives you the choice to keep or cancel.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having a problem accessing zavvi's site via this link or their website in general? it won't load for me

Is anyone else having a problem accessing zavvi's site via this link or their website in general? it won't load for me

It's back working now
There has been a major cyber attack today affecting lot of website servers it's in the news
Some websites are switching servers due to this but most are back online now

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk