Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think this? :cautious:
All WB releases got title AFAIK

I just think it's suspicious that all regions have the same English text spine. Why not have the correct translation for each region if they're already printing different text on the front? This only makes sense if they only plan on manufacturing one blank front design with a different J-card (with correct translation) to save money.

I'd love to be wrong though.

I just think it's suspicious that all regions have the same English text spine. Why not have the correct translation for each region if they're already printing different text on the front? This only makes sense if they only plan on manufacturing one blank front design with a different J-card (with correct translation) to save money.

I'd love to be wrong though.

I rather think they will do an English-language steelbook with a J/C-Card with the regional titles ("Ca", "Es") etc. on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Thought this might haver gone live at 6pm today seeing as In Bruges is going live tomorrow.

Obviously not. They're leaving it very late.....

I was hoping it would have gone live or at least hdn will be given a live time by now. I'm checking the site regularly for a live date and time.. as i wanna get an order in quick so the discount code will work.. plus I have now cancelled my french release so I wanna secure a copy:ohno::D

There's something really weird about the entire IT release...
The US amaray of this and Salem's Lot are supposedly out but most places don't have it in stock. The UK amaray has gone from preorderable to currently unavailable on Amazon. Weird.