Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
french release is too dark
I'd imagine this will be the exact same steelbook. Only difference will be the UK disc inside......

I cannot see two different steelbook prints with one having brighter colours than the other. The French one is already gloss. So we cannot even use a matte finish as an excuse.

Wow! I'd say a lot of people will be p1ssed! Not a lot of notice either for such an anticipated release.

Although we all remember the outcome of the Back To The Future Trilogy 1,000 copies!!!! Still going strong! :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
Wow! I'd say a lot of people will be p1ssed! Not a lot of notice either for such an anticipated release.

Although we all remember the outcome of the Back To The Future Trilogy 1,000 copies!!!! Still going strong! :rofl:

I dont think you can compare it with Back to the future. They has so many editions released, collectors editions, bluray releases, steelbooks of the first movie, the JP releases, the zavvi singulars. Where as IT I dont even have a bluray for it. Of course many would opt to have a steelbook instead. BTTF I was never afraid of the 'sold out'. But for this I made sure to get my order in!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Expect any bulk orders to be canceled and put back available but I don't expect will be around for long when it does come back in stock

I have messaged Zavvi to do this as this is a release bulk orders should not be allowed

I can't believe I missed this... I am so......... Can't use that many bad words on this forum:banghead: I've been checking in every day for this too:arghh:

Just looked for it at other places and its all sold out a part from MM but they don't ship to the uk.. I could kick myself cancelling my amazon france order.. I had no idea this steel was so limited otherwise I wouldn't have waited for this zavvi one to go live cos I would have known it may be more difficult to order as it's such a low print run.
giphy.gif

Just looked for it at other places and its all sold out a part from MM but they don't ship to the uk.. I could kick myself cancelling my amazon france order.. I had no idea this steel was so limited otherwise I wouldn't have waited for this zavvi one to go live cos I would have known it may be more difficult to order as it's such a low print run.
View attachment 270678
Stay away from the German one. It's crap!

It's matte with no inside art and German title (Es) printed on the front and spine.

• Helpful Post
View attachment 270678
Amazon France steelbook is still in stock
€12.99
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01I2347UK/?tag=hidefnin0a-21
Available October 14, 2016.

Edit just Sold Out

• Helpful Post