Stoker.jpg

stoker(Inside).jpg

Stoker(back).jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good, but I'll be getting it when the price has dropped a bit, £17.25 is a bit too costly IMO, considering the Amaray can be picked up for under £10.

I watched the film about a week ago and thought it was pretty good.

@MRD I think the FuturePak also got a bad reputation from their scratch-prone low-quality MetalPak predecessors - I was hesitant to invest in any after having purchased some MetalPaks which were all scratched & felt flimsy.
However after seeing the artwork on the X-Men First Class FuturePak, I couldn't resist purchasing one - and was very happy to find it looked great, felt extremely solid and was not scratched - I purchased all the rest of the X-Men FuturePak's after that.

BAD POINTS FOR FUTUREPAKS

SPINE - Different spine construction from steelbooks, this is what is putting alot of collectors off buying these alternatives, I use to think this way until I bought Rise of the Planet Of The Apes, then Carrie and Silent Hill Futurepaks.

Given that all you see 99% of the time is the spine when you have them on the shelf, the ugly spines are always going to be the only thing that matters with Futurepaks IMO.

Reactions: Thelite13
This looks good, but I'll be getting it when the price has dropped a bit, £17.25 is a bit too costly IMO, considering the Amaray can be picked up for under £10.

I watched the film about a week ago and thought it was pretty good.

@MRD I think the FuturePak also got a bad reputation from their scratch-prone low-quality MetalPak predecessors - I was hesitant to invest in any after having purchased some MetalPaks which were all scratched & felt flimsy.
However after seeing the artwork on the X-Men First Class FuturePak, I couldn't resist purchasing one - and was very happy to find it looked great, felt extremely solid and was not scratched - I purchased all the rest of the X-Men FuturePak's after that.

I used Flubit for Child's Play and I got it for just under £15.

Reactions: MrBMT
I used Flubit for Child's Play and I got it for just under £15.
Is that delivered or excluding delivery? (The reason I ask is because I have prime so take that into account too whenever ordering anything via Flubit).

I'll probably hold out until it's around £12.50 or less, so I imagine it'll be a little while until it drops to that point but could be wrong.

Cheers

Last edited:
Delivered or excluding delivery? (Reason I ask is because I have prime so take that into account too whenever ordering anything).

Free delivery. If you submit an item up for sale on Amazon.co.uk to Flubit, in most cases you'll get 10% off the price. Submit the URL several times, you could get 12% off :D

Reactions: MrBMT
got mine together with 'Child's Play' future pack (UK) and these 2 are defenitly more beautifu as some of the steelbooks I have. the embossing is spot on :)