Release date: January 11th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
HDN Group BUY: Click HERE
Price:
£19.99

01-141484.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully be able to pick this up in a few months

Hmm, maybe but unlike the past few releases this is a decent movie and supplies seem to be quite limited, my local is only getting 10 copies of the steelbook.

You can say the same about American sniper - not many left in stores but it's been £11.99 online for over 2 months

Finally I get the chance to see the movie. Can't wait as this is one of the very few films my girlfriend is just as interested in as me, so I guess I'm going to pick that one up at the release date. Still think the price will be going down in a few months...

Since there are going to b some releases all over the world I will wait til I see this to pull the plug on the steelbook, I know if u decide for this it will b somewhere available! ;)

What kind of finish is on this steelbook? I'll be picking this up sometime next week but am curious if any embossing/debossing gloss/matt etc.

What kind of finish is on this steelbook? I'll be picking this up sometime next week but am curious if any embossing/debossing gloss/matt etc.
Yeah was wondering this too. According to Scanavo it was supposed to be spot glossed. It doesn't look like it from the pics (although I may be wrong) it just looks matte.