Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Stranger Things
Release Date:
Jan 2017
Entertainment Earth | Target

jpeg (20).jpeg jpeg (22).jpeg jpeg (23).jpeg jpeg (24).jpeg jpeg (25).jpegjpeg (28).jpegjpeg (26).jpeg

Exclusives / Chase:
jpeg

jpeg (30).jpegjpeg (29).jpegjpeg (27).jpeg

Concepts from Funko for a possible Stranger Things Pop Vinyl series has been released. There are currently no plans to bring these into production, yet. If enough people are interested in getting these made, I'm sure they will. Considering the other TV / Netflix series that have been done getting the license to do them shouldn't be too hard.

What other characters would you guys want from the series if they made them?

Stranger Things Pops might be coming!!!
...Nothing official yet, but Funko is wanting to make them really bad.
Here is a Sculpt for 11 they did already:

Looks fantastic! Must have!
@tridon @bloodsnake007 @Noodles @kbr1656 @digitalbabe @dan8885

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah if that ever happened just send those variants my way I never get them :(

I have never been send a chase from zavvi in years so I wouldn't worry. I think they purposely just put them aside for the staff so I wouldn't worry. But as I said should you get a chase (chances are very slim) I will gladly swap ;)
Hmm I should've guessed that'd probably be the case... it is Zavvi after all. I'm not bothered about rarity anyway (if those variants are indeed the rarer ones), so if I did receive them, then I'd also happily swap with you. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
Hmm I should've guessed that'd probably be the case... it is Zavvi after all. I'm not bothered about rarity anyway (if those variants are indeed the rarer ones), so if I did receive them, then I'd also happily swap with you. :thumbs:

Yes the chase ones are rarer. It's really unfair in the US despite their rarity the chase versions are just put on the shelves with the other pops but in the UK the shops take them out and way over price them, it's ****

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
Yes the chase ones are rarer. It's really unfair in the US despite their rarity the chase versions are just put on the shelves with the other pops but in the UK the shops take them out and way over price them, it's ****
Hmm typical British retailers then :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flash
HAHA You are the first person I've ever seen complain about maybe getting a chase!!!
They can sometimes go for ridiculous prices.
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/searchresults.php?search=chase

Some of these go for over a Grand! $$$$ Its crazy.
I guess @Flash called dibs... but if you get doubles, I'll take it off your hands. ;)
Haha I guess I'm weird like that... back when the FS Iron Man steelbook was going for like $500, someone offered me their copy for $100, but I turned it down because I preferred my Play.com steelbook lol. But like I said... rarity means nothing to me. Personally, the "chase" variants (I don't know all these Pop terms FYI :p) don't look as cool as the standard versions... I honestly wouldn't want something that looks less appealing just because it's rarer. I guess it'd be useful as a trade item though, as you'd obviously be able to get more Pops in return for your one chase. I'm still yet to order any of these anyway, and I'm not sure when I will... chances are I'll probably just get Eleven, as I really don't want to start collecting Pops, especially as I don't have the room for them.

Reactions: kaw and Flash
The Eleven Chase is Awesome, but i never get my Hands on this for a good Price. And i dont pay high Prices for Pops anymore.
let's see what future brings to me.

This is awesome. Upside down Will is in the box UPSIDE DOWN! haha

16252009_1860006080944901_853504924601142804_o.jpg

There is also an Upside down 11 and Barb 2 pack.
a Dustin Barnes & Noble exclusive

And this is an odd one... the 11 Chase... isn't with the wig. i don't get it.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
This is awesome. Upside down Will is in the box UPSIDE DOWN! haha

View attachment 289180

There is also an Upside down 11 and Barb 2 pack.
a Dustin Barnes & Noble exclusive

And this is an odd one... the 11 Chase... isn't with the wig. i don't get it.

I think it's just the angle of the image, think this is the same pic from a different closer angle and the wig is there.

IMG_1694.jpg

The last thing I need is to start collecting Pops, but I couldn't resist that Eleven one... just put in an order for it. :D

Which did you go for? Common? Chase? Underwater? Two pack set with Barb?
I just went for this one on Zavvi, which can either be common or chase... personally I'd prefer the former, but the latter would be cool too. It only cost me £9 with a code anyway, so I'll be happy either way. :)

The underwater one looks awesome too... I may need to hunt that down at some point! Which ones are you getting?