Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Stranger Things
Release Date:
Jan 2017
Entertainment Earth | Target

jpeg (20).jpeg jpeg (22).jpeg jpeg (23).jpeg jpeg (24).jpeg jpeg (25).jpegjpeg (28).jpegjpeg (26).jpeg

Exclusives / Chase:
jpeg

jpeg (30).jpegjpeg (29).jpegjpeg (27).jpeg

Concepts from Funko for a possible Stranger Things Pop Vinyl series has been released. There are currently no plans to bring these into production, yet. If enough people are interested in getting these made, I'm sure they will. Considering the other TV / Netflix series that have been done getting the license to do them shouldn't be too hard.

What other characters would you guys want from the series if they made them?

Stranger Things Pops might be coming!!!
...Nothing official yet, but Funko is wanting to make them really bad.
Here is a Sculpt for 11 they did already:

Looks fantastic! Must have!
@tridon @bloodsnake007 @Noodles @kbr1656 @digitalbabe @dan8885

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went for this one on Zavvi, which can either be common or chase... personally I'd prefer the former, but the latter would be cool too. It only cost me £9 with a code anyway, so I'll be happy either way. :)

The underwater one looks awesome too... I may need to hunt that down at some point! Which ones are you getting?

It will sadly probably be the common zavvi say "...oh you may get a chase.." but I've never known anyone to receive a chase from zavvi (and i don't mean people I know I mean looking it up online and cant find anyone saying it's happened as I far as I've seen) but I guess you never know

We've preordered the two pack it's got a cool colour to the figures.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It will sadly probably be the common zavvi say "...oh you may get a chase.." but I've never known anyone to receive a chase from zavvi (and i don't mean people I know I mean looking it up online and cant find anyone saying it's happened as I far as I've seen) but I guess you never know

We've preordered the two pack it's got a cool colour to the figures.
Well, that's pretty ****** if true. I'd rather have the common anyway, so it's no bother to me... but obviously it sucks for those thinking they have a chance to get a chase when they don't.

The two pack Eleven looks very cool, but I'm not too interested in having Barb. How much did you pay for yours?

Reactions: Flash
Well, that's pretty ****** if true. I'd rather have the common anyway, so it's no bother to me... but obviously it sucks for those thinking they have a chance to get a chase when they don't.

The two pack Eleven looks very cool, but I'm not too interested in having Barb. How much did you pay for yours?

Getting it for a gift so don't know how much, aww how can you not want Barb? Lol I'm disappointed they've not done Jonathon or Nancy, would like them in a two pack.