Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it! I'm considering rewatching Season 1 before 2 starts... I don't do that with many shows, so that proves just how epic it is! :D

I rewatched it over the holidays (I also rarely re-watch TV seasons -- especially that soon after initial release). I caught so much that I missed the first time around and it was just as awesome! I introduced my parents to it and they both loved it!

I love these kids. Just regular, happy, excitable kids. Thanks for sharing this video, man! :thumbs:

I rewatched it over the holidays (I also rarely re-watch TV seasons -- especially that soon after initial release). I caught so much that I missed the first time around and it was just as awesome! I introduced my parents to it and they both loved it!

I love these kids. Just regular, happy, excitable kids. Thanks for sharing this video, man! :thumbs:
Me neither bud... I don't think I've ever watched a TV series twice in one year before. It's co cool that people of all ages/generations can enjoy the show though, as it shows that the 80s nostalgia is only a part of why it's so great! I tried to sell it to my younger sister on that fact alone, which was a bad idea since she wasn't born until the 90s, but she ended up loving it for other reasons anyway. :D

Yep, it's really cool seeing them so excited and proud of something they're involved in. They're fantastic during interviews as well... just regular kids, like you said. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flash
The Duffer Brothers have confirmed that they think the show will only be 4 or 5 seasons.
“Everything changes as we move forward so we’ll see,” says Ross Duffer. Adds Matt Duffer, “I want it to have a really finite ending. I don’t want it to be one of those shows that runs out of gas and they lose it because they’re losing interest. You wanna end when you’re on top.”

I personally think this is a good thing. Most of the best shows on TV wrap things up around the season 5 mark or so... I hate it when there is a show you used to really like but then it goes too long and then you don't even enjoy watching it anymore. Shows with shorter seasons (like 8-13 episodes) I can be ok with going a little longer. Quality. not quantity.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I personally think this is a good thing. Most of the best shows on TV wrap things up around the season 5 mark or so... I hate it when there is a show you used to really like but then it goes too long and then you don't even enjoy watching it anymore. Shows with shorter seasons (like 8-13 episodes) I can be ok with going a little longer. Quality. not quantity.
I completely agree with you @kaw :thumbs: Just look at Breaking Bad! :drool: