Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

Binged my way trough the whole season this Weekend.
Episode 7 was totally nonsense...

I liked the season, but for me it is not on the same level as season 1.
Why?
The Gang is splitted most of the time, Eleven is not with them.
For me it's not the feeling i get in Season 1. Friends can do anything if they are a team.

Also Wynona Rider, fantastic in both seasons, but in season 1 it was outstanding performance.

maybe my claims are to high, but season 1 was so awesome.

I get what you mean with the gang not being together throughout the show and I would have liked to have more of them together (and for 11 to have joined sooner)...
But I felt like they did it on purpose to give better development for each character.

They kind of split everyone up into teams of two (for the most part). With the best one being the pair of Steve and Dustin. That was perfect for me.

Reactions: Alistair G
Just finished episode 7, the one a lot of people seem to have an issue with. Personally I didn't mind it, although I can understand why so many did...
It felt a little out of place, because it went off track from the main story. But I feel it was necessary for Eleven, as it helped her to realise that Hawkins is her true home and where she belongs, with her real friends. As well as that, I found it to be a bit of fun! :D

tumblr_oyi6to4hYv1vdm7bqo2_r1_400.gif

Reactions: Alistair G
I enjoyed this season a lot! I believe it was a good follow up. I did have a few minor complaints...
  • I was ok with the Eleven self discovery episodes, which were very much needed, but the pace felt a little forced.
  • I also felt the suspense was a little weak. What made season 1 so good, was the not knowing what was next, and the build up. That build up wasn't there for me.
  • Paul Reiser was a bad casting in my opinion. I guess he was the "good cop" from Hawkins, but he just didn't appeal to me. Hawkins is "still" the villain here. Hopefully we see "Papa" back in full force.

Overall a great addition to the story.

Couldn't help but binge the last few episodes today... really great season overall, even if it did follow a pretty similar plot to the first season. I was thinking about it earlier, and I don't think there's a single character I hate, which is unusual for me, as there tends to be at least one that annoys me when it comes to TV shows lol.

Was gutted Sean Astin's character died though... he really grew on me and I was hoping we'd see him get more involved, which he did until he became Demodog food. :dead:

I really like Max too... she's kick-ass! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and GVZER
Awesome little easter egg.

Log on to your Netflix account on your computer. Then go to the main Stranger Things page.
cPb7N4W2ado7MEkSyyoFPR-650-80.jpg

You'll notice a glowing red opening on the side of the page. CLICK IT and enjoy (Be sure to have your sound turned on).

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
Awesome little easter egg.

Log on to your Netflix account on your computer. Then go to the main Stranger Things page.
cPb7N4W2ado7MEkSyyoFPR-650-80.jpg

You'll notice a glowing red opening on the side of the page. CLICK IT and enjoy (Be sure to have your sound turned on).
Thanks! Nice easter egg :)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw