Upcoming Stranger Things (Season 5) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
STRANGER THINGS - NETFLIX
All Episodes - July 15 2016

A love letter to the supernatural classics of the 80's, Stranger Things is the story of a young boy who vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving top-secret government experiments, terrifying supernatural forces and one very strange little girl.

stranger things netflix.jpg

I thought the first season dragged a little (took me two attempts to get through it...was just a bit too slow for my liking) but am super impressed with season two I must admit.

Coming to Hawkins in the Summer of 1985...the Starcourt Mall! Starcourt Mall will be one of the finest shopping facilities in America and beyond with options for the entire family. Including The Gap, Waldenbooks, Sam Goody, Claire's and more! Don't forget to cool off at Scoops Ahoy Ice Cream shop. Starcourt Mall has it all!

Happy holidays from Stranger Things! Millie, Finn, Noah, Caleb, Gaten, and Sadie teamed up in Mike’s basement to wrap presents for some of our biggest Stranger Things fans. And things turned a little...upside down.