Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (4K UHD) (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 5, 2017
Price: $29.99
Purchase link: Target
DPCI: 058-39-0886
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Stranger Things 4K.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Added release date - Dec 5, 2017, price $29.99 and DPCI (058-39-0886) to OP.

Hey! Original finder/buyer here. On the other forum, we’re not sure if the release date is November 28th or December 5th. That’s to be determined.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about this thing! Unfortunately, I can’t speak in regards to the presentation quality, as I don’t have a 4K setup yet. However, I did express ship a couple copies to people who do, so we’ll have two reports about the quality by tomorrow (Tuesday) night. And I can definitely answer questions about any other parts of this release to the best of my ability! :)

Hey! Original finder/buyer here. On the other forum, we’re not sure if the release date is November 28th or December 5th. That’s to be determined.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about this thing! Unfortunately, I can’t speak in regards to the presentation quality, as I don’t have a 4K setup yet. However, I did express ship a couple copies to people who do, so we’ll have two reports about the quality by tomorrow (Tuesday) night. And I can definitely answer questions about any other parts of this release to the best of my ability! :)

Oh hey! Thanks for all the info, and also the photo of the edition. :thumbs:

December 5th would make sense to me, but we can always change it, once Target posts a listing on the website or brickseek gets a date. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: rpvee
Thanks @harry! Does anyone from the UK want to split the shipping on this? That's if 2 can fit into the same package @apsmith21. Thanks for the Group Buy!:)

Seems like the same size as the original one, so two fit fine in one package, and total weight is just below the total weight to get the base shipping rate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
This might be a silly question but I don’t have a 4K setup so I’m unfamiliar with the discs...

It’s been mentioned above that the 4K discs will be region free, but I’m assuming the regular discs in the set will still be locked?

So for someone in the U.K., without a 4K player, there’s nothing in this set that will work on my standard player?

I’m trying to talk myself out of getting this set

This might be a silly question but I don’t have a 4K setup so I’m unfamiliar with the discs...

It’s been mentioned above that the 4K discs will be region free, but I’m assuming the regular discs in the set will still be locked?

So for someone in the U.K., without a 4K player, there’s nothing in this set that will work on my standard player?

Yeah the 4K discs will only play on a 4K player and the Blu-rays will be region locked.

Yeah the 4K discs will only play on a 4K player and the Blu-rays will be region locked.

Yep exactly as Sig said. 4K as of right now have not been region locked at all, sadly the regular blu-rays looks to be the same ones from the other set, and we know for sure those are definitely locked.