Stranger Things: The Complete First Season (Target Exclusive) (VHS Packaging) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: October 17, 2017
DPCI: 058-23-1746
Price: $24.99
Region Coding: A
LINK: TARGET
HDN Group Buy: LINK

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.26.17 AM.png

Hop on your bike, grab some waffles and get ready to save Will and Barb with the Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition: Target Exclusive. The ‘80s are alive and well in this special edition of your favorite binge-worthy show, coming in a VHS-style box containing a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD. Whether you want to enjoy one episode at a time or you’re ready to finish them all in one sitting, this Stranger Things box set will have you ready to take a trip to the Upside Down.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.29.31 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.34.54 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.38.19 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be a shame if it is especially as it states region free on the packaging.
It stated region-free on the concept art, but it doesn't on the final packaging.
Also, it has 2 unskippable trailers before the menu. Ah well. As it's region-coded, I'll need to rip it to my HDD anyway. And the packaging will be on my shelf.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC and Sigill
Actually kind of nice. I didn't have to go to the way back of the store where the AV stuff is!
In and out like a rabbit!
(Of course I checked them to make sure they weren't damaged)

Oh, you avoided the back since you might see something you'd like and could've spent more...lol

Group buy restocked!

If people are looking for a second copy, I'll allow it on this round of requests - two copies can be shipped for the same cost.

PLEASE NOTE, that I packaged them up and TWO copies gets us very close to the weight limit - anything else will put you over and
a higher shipping amount will HAVE to be paid.

I'm currently in the organization phase with the group buy, so that means I'm currently taking stock of shipping supplies and the rest and
will begin shipping over the weekend.

I might have to get some more boxes, counting those up tonight to see what I have in hand.

I ship in waves, so please be patient as I work through the list - upwards of 80 copies is a lot. You are more than welcome to PM, but it might be a day or two before I get back to you. :)

Thanks!

@bd_slade @themovieportal @SavageAmusement @CleverLoginName @glaucoheitor @boba_fett300 @Tompa @Wreck

PLEASE NOTE, that I packaged them up and TWO copies gets us very close to the weight limit - anything else will put you over and
a higher shipping amount will HAVE to be paid.

Even two pins?
Anyway, thanks for the tag -- Just bought the second copy for my buddy. :thumbs:

Even two pins?
Anyway, thanks for the tag -- Just bought the second copy for my buddy. :thumbs:

From weighing the package last night with 2x copies - we're really close. I probably could sneak a couple of pins in there.

My comment was more directed to folks that would be like, can I have a copy of steelbook xyz or special slipcover xyz.

Those would be too heavy.