Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 31st, 2016
Platform: PS4, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Street Fighter V is coming exclusively to PS4 and PC, meaning that Xbox One fans will be left out of the fight this time around. Capcom accidentally leaked what was likely to be a pretty big announcement at the PlayStation Experience tomorrow, before quickly pulling its teaser trailer down again. Expect a full announcement this weekend during PlayStation Experience.

View attachment 168487

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I loved Street Fighter back in the day, but i just haven't been able to get into any fighting games for about the past 10 years.

I love fighting games, but I really wish they would change the art-style a bit. I would have loved if they cell-shaded it to make it look exactly like the artwork. The new Guilty Gear Xrd looks awesome, 3D models but looks pretty much like 2D artwork. :)

This looks too much like SFIV to me.

Street Fighter V “Hot Package” Japanese Cover Art is Lovely, Shows Sexy Chun-Li and Manly Ryu
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12...t-is-lovely-shows-sexy-chun-li-and-manly-ryu/
StreetFighterV-JAPAN Cover.jpg
StreetFighterV-JAPAN Cover.jpg
Today Capcom showcased a really lovely Japanese cover art of Street Fighter V featuring the the alternate costumes included in the “hot package” that will be awarded to those who pre-order the game. The cover art features the manly version of Ryu with a beard after intense training, and the rather sexy rendition of Chun-li, drawn by character designer Kiki.

You can check it out below, alongside with another illustration featuring all the launch characters:
SPECIAL TRAILER 16 Launch Characters

Pre-Order Costumes

gaming.gif