Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 31st, 2016
Platform: PS4, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Street Fighter V is coming exclusively to PS4 and PC, meaning that Xbox One fans will be left out of the fight this time around. Capcom accidentally leaked what was likely to be a pretty big announcement at the PlayStation Experience tomorrow, before quickly pulling its teaser trailer down again. Expect a full announcement this weekend during PlayStation Experience.

View attachment 168487

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I've been seeing a ton of complaints about this game, all over the net. Most of the reviews i'm seeing have similar complaints to the one left by this Amazon customer:

Capcom dropped the ball big time. This SF release is strictly for hardcore SF fanboys who want to pay full price on a Beta. Immediate red flags. Half made story mode. No single player offline. No other modes besides online and training. Only unlocks are costumes. No Sagat in a SF game. DLC character coming out one month after release. The online servers are shabby. Some of these aspects should be stated on the cover. Pros. Game looks beautiful. Game play is well done. I say wait for the end of the year. The game will be half price and have the other half of it completed.

• Helpful Post
Maybe this a dumb question, but does this have an offline VS mode?

Yes but only 1P vs 2P no Vs CPU options. Can still technically fight CPU in training options but it's not the same. Would recommend waiting until June unless you only care about online play - and don't mind waiting for the servers to find you matches either. Really poor launch all round... many online-heavy games turn out in the same manner but after so many beta tests it seems laughable how much of a mess the game is right now, week one or not people have forked out money for an early access version of the game that clearly wasn't anywhere near ready to go. :whistle:

Hard Survival Mode is completely infuriating with any character that doesn't have a decent move with invincible startup. I can't believe they locked costume colors behind this crap. I've tried more times than I want to count and can't get beyond round 35... add to that the terrible RNG supplements that screw you with low health all the time and you have one of the worst single player modes I've ever seen. Did Capcom not think at all about what they were doing here... or sadly maybe they did and will decide to DLC or SFV Store implement the ability to buy colors with your Fight Money. Honestly it's ruining the whole game for me why lock basic palette swaps behind an impenetrable wall like this. Really needs addressed it's driving me insane. :mad::mad::mad:

• Helpful Post