Stronger - In theaters September 22, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Stronger (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David Gordon Green[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jake Gyllenhaal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tatiana Maslany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clancy Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miranda Richardson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-12-31[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A victim of the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013 helps the police track down the killers while struggling to recover from devastating trauma.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
MV5BMjQ4MDU3MTItNTA2YS00ZGE0LTkzNDItMzNiMWZhNjg0MjhjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMwMTI4MDQ@._V1_.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Will be interesting to see what DVG brings us this time. Also Gyllenhaal's role choices have been quite excellent indeed, always liked him but films like Nightcrawler, Demolition, Prisoners etc. really captivate his talent.

Jake G (as you put it :rofl:) has excellent run on his recent movies indeed ... no misfires. just plain greatness.
I can never pronounce his last name. Plus Jake G sounds kooler :cool::thumbs:
Will be interesting to see what DVG brings us this time. Also Gyllenhaal's role choices have been quite excellent indeed, always liked him but films like Nightcrawler, Demolition, Prisoners etc. really captivate his talent.
Enemy should be mentioned first :D

I can never pronounce his last name. Plus Jake G sounds kooler :cool::thumbs:

Enemy should be mentioned first :D
I almost had a hunch that someone would say that, but... I didn't like Enemy that much so I didn't mention it. :D Good performance anyway, yeah. The same director's Prisoners is way better though.

Reactions: AlienKing
I almost had a hunch that someone would say that, but... I didn't like Enemy that much so I didn't mention it. :D Good performance anyway, yeah. The same director's Prisoners is way better though.
Yea I noticed some like Prisoners better. I liked Enemy more though. I liked how you can watch it in 2 different ways and the movie still makes sense. It was a complete mindf*ck :) :thumbs:

Reactions: Paperinukke
Yea I noticed some like Prisoners better. I liked Enemy more though. I liked how you can watch it in 2 different ways and the movie still makes sense. It was a complete mindf*ck :) :thumbs:
As an art film certain elements fail to impress me and it really isn't strong enough as a mystery (at least in my opinion) to work only as a thriller, but the psychological side sure as hell is interesting. My memories about the film were too harsh, I forgot that I had more warm feelings about it towards the ending. Though with these type of films they better knock you out and not leave you cold even a bit or the magic just doesn't work. I love films with "two sides" like you said, for example from one of the newer films Gone Girl is absolutely brilliant and works both ways.

Reactions: AlienKing