泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless they really mess up with the artwork, I'll be getting this no matter what. Don't think a premium release has been done for it yet, and it is in dire need of one! Since Mad Max is pretty much done, finished, and good to go, hopefully HDzeta works on this next since it has been in the works for so long now with seemingly no updates. :)

Unless they really mess up with the artwork, I'll be getting this no matter what. Don't think a premium release has been done for it yet, and it is in dire need of one! Since Mad Max is pretty much done, finished, and good to go, hopefully HDzeta works on this next since it has been in the works for so long now with seemingly no updates. :)

Even if they goof up the artwork I'm all over this. Never thought I'd see a proper Asian steelbook for this.

Wasn't the SDCC edition considered pretty Premium?! The eBay prices have always reflected it as a premium edition!

Wasn't the SDCC edition considered pretty Premium?! The eBay prices have always reflected it as a premium edition!
Yeah, this has had a couple different steelbook releases I think, but I consider a true premium steelbook release to have a fullslip or a lenti slip, plus maybe a booklet, some art cards/postcards, bonus points for a cool WEA design for the steelbook, maybe some cool disc art... ebay prices on the SDCC steelbook are just from scarcity I think, and not from just how awesome it is. Though it does have some stellar artwork!

It was just tough to get for the most part. It's also a G1, which sucks. The artwork is fantastic however, and it includes the soundtrack.

Im, im so excited for this its bordering on obsession. Extended cut is a gem! Babydoll is everything. Brownings version of Asleep is haunting

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Status
Not open for further replies.