泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me laugh, type B is always going to win because of a close up of a bunch of Sexy girls on the front, but come on people type A actually has decent and different art.

Type A Makes it so much better plus I've seen the type B front cover too many times now its boring

Makes me laugh, type B is always going to win because of a close up of a bunch of Sexy girls on the front, but come on people type A actually has decent and different art.

Type A Makes it so much better plus I've seen the type B front cover too many times now its boring

:thumbs: this was my first thought :squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

I'm always happy when i can make people laugh.:LOL::rofl:
To be honest it has nothing to do with " a close up of a bunch of Sexy Girls", i just don't like the Backartwork of type A ,1# because it was already used for a steelbook release and 2# the lettering is the only Highlight there.
I also prefer the colours on Type B, but that's just my opinion.:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jim 80 and Flloydo
Status
Not open for further replies.