泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
we need a lenticular baby :naughty::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::naughty:
View attachment 199487

Excellent mock up mate, but no offence I'd be p*ssed if that was the art they went with, with such awesome art this film had they need to pull out all the stops as far as I'm concerned with Babydoll taking the lead place in all art work. I'm hoping the lenti will be the Babydoll original promo poster "same as 1st edition German Steel art"

Reactions: luke98 and MrBMT
It looks ok but nothing special. It's similair to a lot of the other artworks already released, I was hoping for something new.

Hmm good but not good enough, the robot has to go. The girls need to be dramatically enlarged with Babydoll being prominent.
That'd certainly be better. I'm so bored of the robot... USA, Japan, Canada, Australia & Germany (3rd release) all already have the robot. How many Sucker Punch steelbooks really need to feature it? :dead:

I've got every Sucker Punch steelbook artwork variant to date... but if this turns out to be the final artwork chances are I won't even bother buying it.

There's a ton of way better art for the film. Even just using this poster artwork would be better than that:
11166716_ori.jpg

Disappointing. :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @luke98 my friend that's one pretty steelbook right their definitely would like to add that in my collection. Any chance of a GB being held here once available to pre order @wxlinkswd mate or is it a direct purchase on the online store.

Reactions: luke98
I VOTE FOR Geek Tragedy version!! Notice there is no robot, Babydoll is promenant and the girls on the back too. Everything we could hope for as long as the title is embossed :thumbs:
Yep, that's already a million times better than another robot variant Sucker Punch steelbook.
Would be an instant buy for me :thumbs:

Reactions: Maximus15
Status
Not open for further replies.