Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelbBook) Re-Release [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Also a re-release for this one too. December 2nd.

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0068J6HIG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Remember FSK logo can be printed in now.

Last edited:
Is there any back or inner art? :ohno:

the user only said that the back is diffrent to the first release. but no details about that. also no informations about inner art.

i can imagine that now the backside is printed with that what was on the paper (backside) at the first release. like the fsk-logo at the front!?!? but i`m not sure about that. we have to wait for some pictures...

Reactions: Grapey
the user only said that the back is diffrent to the first release. but no details about that. also no informations about inner art.

i can imagine that now the backside is printed with that what was on the paper (backside) at the first release. like the fsk-logo at the front!?!? but i`m not sure about that. we have to wait for some pictures...

I will let you know when i receive mine (latest by tomorrow!) if there is peinting on the backside! But i will not open it to see if there is inside art is i will send it back to amazon.de right then when it hast printed FSK!!!

They answered to one in an german forum that the Logo WILL be a Sticker and now it seems that it is printed:angry:

Glad i have my open Copy of the first release...
Just wanted another sealed one :(

I think that´s good news and bad news at the same time. I am glad there is a difference to the first release but ít´s bad news the FSK logo is actually printed! I think Warner will never learn.

looks like the value of the first one just went up. heh.

Last edited:
oh dear printed back also, and it has no inside art im glad its like this though, as didnt want it the same as the first release.

re releases should always be different i think WB have it right really in that sense.

oh dear printed back also, and it has no inside art im glad its like this though, as didnt want it the same as the first release.

re releases should always be different i think WB have it right really in that sense.

I agree, they should be different. I just wish they would find another way to make it different other than ruining the front cover with a printed fsk logo. :angry: How could they do that to Baby Doll!!!!

Seriously though, just put the printed logo on the back or something with a sticker on the front on the plastic wrapping.

chipvideo i hope someone responsible from WB reads this!

Me too. Afterall I am one of their biggest supporters. I would hope they would listen to the ones who support them.

Without us consumers there is no Hollywood. I can live without movies. I can spend all my free time on the internet for free besides my monthly broadband fee. They can't live without us though. We are the hands that feed them. Don't bite it off.

If they are gonna re-release it ... I'm glad its done like this, true collectors don't want that crap (printed fsk/no inside art) unless they are collecting all of a specific title etc.

If they are gonna re-release it ... I'm glad its done like this, true collectors don't want that crap (printed fsk/no inside art) unless they are collecting all of a specific title etc.

Ha ha, You just reminded me, I AM doing that! Shoot. I guess I'll add it to the collection one day, don't see these selling out like the previous one.