Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelbBook) Re-Release [Germany]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Also a re-release for this one too. December 2nd.

61jZdGxXhYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0068J6HIG/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Remember FSK logo can be printed in now.

Last edited:
Heck, aren't the Amazon.JP wave coming out also from WB? Why, oh why do they hurt and love us like that? But I agree with Wreck that if they want to re-release, do it so that it is distinctively different from the original "Limited" edition.

Yep looks like the re-release has now sold out too. I guess some folks aren't too worried about the printed FSK rating.

I still think this one will be around for a long time though. At the prices amazon.de have been selling them for, I'd expect copies to turn up all over ebay.

Totally forgot to pick one of these up for the Sucker Punch SB collection. Only got a couple more to finish it off. Anyone know which ones I'd be missing? I have:

German (original)
SDCC
CA
MX (pretty sure it's the same as the CA one)
FR

I fully believe this will be back in stock shortly. We see the same thing happen with Book of Eli, Transformers, Sherlock Holmes, etc. They're out one day and back in two days later.

Yeah just saw that they were sold out, too. Guess I'll have to find it somehow.

The art cards in the AU Steelbook are the same as the ones in the FNAC boxset although obviously smaller! I just wanted to let you know as i know you have the boxset and the Steel is the same as the Canadian one.