Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really like what we've got at the top as placeholder artwork. I wasn't intending to get this as a steel, but if it stays like that, then I'll definitely reserve a copy.

Still provisional but this up on Amazon.de:-
upload_2016-9-8_15-52-16.jpeg

Suicide Squad - Steelbook (exklusiv bei Amazon.de) [3D Blu-ray] [Limited Edition]

Me no likey

would anyone in here be willing to ship this to southern california as im really wanting to get this hmv exclusive but i live in the us... please let me know if anyone is willing to do that, thanks!

Extended Cut Blu-ray is out on December 13th USA so I would expect the UK is December 12th
I would take a guess this Blu-ray Steelbook includes the extended cut

:rofl:
So much for Ayer saying the theatrical version was "his cut" and that there would be no other cut.:LOL::hilarious:

The vibe I get from this is the movie made money at the box office & Warner want more, so they've got someone to add all the cut footage back in (or, well, the confirmed 13 minutes extra footage.)

CuA-YsJWEAE4H_6.jpg

The U.S. cover says extended & theatrical will be on the blu-ray disc (unless they mean separate discs which I don't think they do), so I'd imagine the same for over here (for both regular release & steelbook.