Suicide Squad (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #12) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 6, 2017
Purchase link: Novamedia - Pre-order December 8, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea time)
Price: $44
Note: Includes 9 character cards - Lenticular slip limited to 700 numbered copies. Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

15380345_837305439706563_1284211404189444045_n.jpg

3o7TKnMusHUeo6Olyw.gif

Last edited:
Pass on this no extended cut = no way purchase
Another Asia mistake in not providing the same steelbook disc content as the amaray release you get in Asia which has the extended cut 2D/2D Extended Cut and 3D Discs in the amaray releases

I have on Pre Order the HMV exclusive and will get one of the Film Arena Editions as the premium release as that will be the same steelbook as Nova

Lenti looks good though but not enough to get my order

Why is everyone caught up on the extended cut? its not like any of us are opening this anyway! lol
Most customers open them :rofl: that the purpose of the releases to enjoy all the contents inside and outside :p
Only re sellers keep them sealed or members purchasing to trade and eventually these end up with someone who opens the release :p
A minority of collectors keep sealed and not sell or trade the rest the majority open them

Last edited:
Pass on this no extended cut = no way purchase
Another Asia mistake in not providing the same steelbook disc content as the amaray release you get in Asia which has the extended cut 2D/2D Extended Cut and 3D Discs in the amaray releases

I have on Pre Order the HMV exclusive and will get one of the Film Arena Editions as the premium release as that will be the same steelbook as Nova

Lenti looks good though but not enough to get my order
I read here that the extended cut made the film even worse (It is a French website).

That lenti with the Joker's face in the background is terrible IMO. Remove his face and it would be pretty decent

I think the Joker's face on this cover looks better than on the Manta version, probably because on the Nova version the actual main characters are at the forefront of the image and fill the majority of it with the Joker kinda lingering in the background kinda how he was in the actual plot of the movie. The Manta version the Joker is featured more prominently whereas the other characters are pretty small down the bottom half of the lenti, just feels like a literal waste of space compared to the Nova version. It would've been cool if on the Manta version you had a larger sized Harley and Deadshot on the right and left hand side respectively with the other characters being a bit bigger than they currently are at the bottom inbetween the two and on the upper half, still have the same Suicide squad logo and Joker combo

Alas, I look forward to having both lentis in my collection!

Why is everyone caught up on the extended cut? its not like any of us are opening this anyway! lol

There was a huge outcry in the UK threads when a spear was digitally erased in the UK Blu-ray of Avengers. Some boycotted and went OTT by making a big fuss over nothing. Oh and no one noise made when the same cut version was released by Novamedia.

So when compared to that, Nova not including the extended cut is catastrophic lol.

There was a huge outcry in the UK threads when a spear was digitally erased in the UK Blu-ray of Avengers. Some boycotted and went OTT by making a big fuss over nothing. Oh and no one noise made when the same cut version was released by Novamedia.

So when compared to that, Nova not including the extended cut is catastrophic lol.

Was the Novamedia version then same as the uk version then??

I ordered this only because the steelbook is so ugly and the Amaray slip is not lenticular. I'm not in love with it (didn't LOVE the movie itself) but it's the best looking release so far (and decently priced).