Suicide Squad (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #12) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 6, 2017
Purchase link: Novamedia - Pre-order December 8, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea time)
Price: $44
Note: Includes 9 character cards - Lenticular slip limited to 700 numbered copies. Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

15380345_837305439706563_1284211404189444045_n.jpg

3o7TKnMusHUeo6Olyw.gif

Last edited:
Who's done the best steel book for this to date ? Not talking about extras just the steel book itself ?
I only have the HMV one, but it's a nice steel. No gloss at all on either side of it but I like it. All of them seem to have crap rear covers, some of which are spot gloss.

What has happened to putting in our own amount for customs? I have not ordered with NM a while, was difficult to login too, so much has changed.

Why are the Disney/Marvel releases so more expensive? $44 for this and BVS, $49 for Jungle Book and $54 for Civil War, anyone know why the price hike for Civil War?

Why do you compare GB prices with retail prices?

My bad, misread the Civil war gb (its $54 all fees included per steelbook) as opposed to say Jungle Book which was $49 without fees as listed per respective group buys.

Alas I don't compare group buy prices with retail prices ever, I mainly do my purchasing via groupbuys was just wondering why there was an increase but I see I was mistaken