Suicide Squad (3D+2D Collector's edition with Harley Quinn Statue) (Amazon.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £89.99
Notes: Statue is 12" tall

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers, looks cool

I don't really buy ammray though anymore especially when the film will have a steel format. But I'll wait for pics and if the statue is decent in hand and dont sell out I'll wait for a price drop like what happens with some of these statue/ movie combos and sell the ammray

But I won't loose sleep if it does sell out

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Cheers, looks cool

I don't really buy ammray though anymore especially when the film will have a steel format. But I'll wait for pics and if the statue is decent in hand and dont sell out I'll wait for a price drop like what happens with some of these statue/ movie combos and sell the ammray

But I won't loose sleep if it does sell out

That was has always puzzled me they go to all this effort with a big set and it's expensive but the film part which is ultimately why you are buying it gets the basic treatment. I've seen this with many sets.

Reactions: elle82
That was has always puzzled me they go to all this effort with a big set and it's expensive but the film part which is ultimately why you are buying it gets the basic treatment. I've seen this with many sets.
These sets are always overpriced. Correct me if in wrong but what they charge is absolutely crazy. I really dont see the value in most of these statue sets.

Reactions: Flash
These sets are always overpriced. Correct me if in wrong but what they charge is absolutely crazy. I really dont see the value in most of these statue sets.

I am not into expensive figures, I'm sure they are lovely if you collect them but I just think they are too much for what it is. I mean as I said they could easily give a steelbook in here for £90 or even some kind of special bluray. I've seen unboxings of the batman vs Superman and the statue is ok but nothing incredible.

I am not into expensive figures, I'm sure they are lovely if you collect them but I just think they are too much for what it is. I mean as I said they could easily give a steelbook in here for £90 or even some kind of special bluray. I've seen unboxings of the batman vs Superman and the statue is ok but nothing incredible.
I agree. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
I collect alot of DC statues and they usualy range between £100-£150 individually depending on the popularity of said character, so for £89.99 this is a bargain to get along with the movie in my view. I have the BvS batman statue and it is worth every penny.

I just hope its a lenti slip amaray so i can sell it when i get the steelbook from hmv and use the lenti to turn into a magnet for the steelbook ;)

I have pre ordered for now

I will probably end up cancelling before release date like I did with both BVS statue limited editions releases
These are still in stock in Europe and stock levels seams still strong but not dropped in price yet

The print run on these looks to be very large with the various countries getting same releases

I'm tempted to wait it out for a decent price drop on BVS and Suicide Squad Statue limited editions

I would estimate though Harley Quinn limited edition be the first one to end up sold out

Wonder if this is the same DC collectibles statue that you can buy separately, as its about £130 on its own so I can't see it being the same one with this set. Maybe a less detailed smaller version. The picture looks the same though.

Good to know! I thought it also comes with the Digibook.
Then I'll cancel with Amazon UK and order from Germany. 112 EUR sounds nice but not for a regular keep case (n)
Usually they would say on the listings but only germany has it so far! I think id prefer that one too, a suicide squad digibook would be freakin awesome! :hungry::woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I like digibook releases I have a good few of them
I avoid though German digibook releases because the text is in German
When it's only photos I don't mind but most of the releases have text

It's different with Italy you get the digibook releases a lot of time text is in English for some reason

I do want a digibook release for this film but only English Text version

It would be better if all countries releases of these limited editions was a digibook

I could be tempted but only if the figure is good quality. The price needs to drop aswell, I'm sure it will do over time.

I like digibook releases I have a good few of them
I avoid though German digibook releases because the text is in German
When it's only photos I don't mind but most of the releases have text

It's different with Italy you get the digibook releases a lot of time text is in English for some reason

I do want a digibook release for this film but only English Text version

It would be better if all countries releases of these limited editions was a digibook
As long as the title itself isen't in a different language i don't mind :) For now the German one seems to have all English text on the cover and all but that might change.