Suicide Squad (3D+2D Collector's edition with Harley Quinn Statue) (Amazon.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £89.99
Notes: Statue is 12" tall

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the title itself isen't in a different language i don't mind :) For now the German one seems to have all English text on the cover and all but that might change.
BVS German digibook text inside the digibook was in German you can see this with online unboxing videos
Screenshot (177).png

I would expect it will be the same with German Suicide Squad release the German Digibook inside text in German

BVS German digibook text inside the digibook was in German you can see this with online unboxing videos
View attachment 257192

I would expect it will be the same with German Suicide Squad release the German Digibook inside text in German

Oh yeah... That would be a shame :/ Really prefer a English one. Let me know if anything comes up ^^ Might just preorder and cancel the german version if not.

I had this on pre order but decided to cancel 2 weeks ago
It's just not worth the price and I don't buy any releases with selling for profit in mind

If this remains in stock and drops in price a lot I will re consider to purchase or not

Can anyone remember what the Canadian versions prices where om trying to compare if cheaper getting from there than uk. Canadian one still not available.

Thanks found that one doubled it up and progressed through to checkout to see how much i be.
Its went up $5 since you ordered but total order which would be same total as both the suicide editions worked out more about $40 more than uk order.
So pre ordered uk ones as they are available to order where as none from canada yet.
So hopefully exchange rate stays same or gets better for me and its even less.
Will check again closer to time but did get notification today that uk one is out 15th nov now not dec as i think was mentioned.

I had this on pre order but decided to cancel 2 weeks ago
It's just not worth the price and I don't buy any releases with selling for profit in mind

If this remains in stock and drops in price a lot I will re consider to purchase or not

Ive done the same, £90 is too much imo, i payed that for the BvS statue edition and its a great statue but not worth £90, the BvS statues are £49.99 now so i will wait for this to be round about that also before i grab it.

I ordered one of these when it was first announced. Does anyone know what the Harley Quinn statue is in the box? i mean is it a cheap statue or one of the collectables that can be brought individually? i've looked online and those ones cost around £129.99 for just the statue, so i can't see Amazon including one of them in the box at a loss!

This is one of those figures that are sold at around £129.99
13712547_170467096704034_233587079_n.jpg

I ordered one of these when it was first announced. Does anyone know what the Harley Quinn statue is in the box? i mean is it a cheap statue or one of the collectables that can be brought individually? i've looked online and those ones cost around £129.99 for just the statue, so i can't see Amazon including one of them in the box at a loss!

Comparing the images they look exactly the same... maybe the one in this set is a smaller scale version or something though, but since Amazon haven't listed the dimensions there's no way of knowing until it's released.

As Noodles said they look similar from the images.

The box on the £129.99 statue image quotes the statue being 12.5 inches high, which is shorter than two bluray cases so it seems to match up with the scales shown on amazon's pic.

As Noodles said they look similar from the images.

The box on the £129.99 statue image quotes the statue being 12.5 inches high, which is shorter than two bluray cases so it seems to match up with the scales shown on amazon's pic.

Comparing the images they look exactly the same... maybe the one in this set is a smaller scale version or something though, but since Amazon haven't listed the dimensions there's no way of knowing until it's released.

If true, it looks to be a great deal at £90, not only are you getting the Blu Ray, DVD and Digital download but also the statue that alone is being priced at £129.99 i'm hoping it is but wouldn't it be putting Amazon out of pocket? unless they are buying them in bulk at a much lower cost.

If true, it looks to be a great deal at £90, not only are you getting the Blu Ray, DVD and Digital download but also the statue that alone is being priced at £129.99 i'm hoping it is but wouldn't it be putting Amazon out of pocket? unless they are buying them in bulk at a much lower cost.

The stands are different which makes me think it could be slightly different / less detailed