Suicide Squad (3D+2D Collector's edition with Harley Quinn Statue) (Amazon.uk Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £89.99
Notes: Statue is 12" tall

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a consumer's comment on amazon.com:
"for those of you wondering since amazon for some reason wont put up an accurate product subscription. I have talked with an amazon customer service representative and the statue is 12 inches tall just like the one previously released by dc collectables just an amazon exclusive base and this does contain the extended edition of the film as well."

"for those of you wondering since amazon for some reason wont put up an accurate product subscription. I have talked with an amazon customer service representative and the statue is 12 inches tall just like the one previously released by dc collectables just an amazon exclusive base and this does contain the extended edition of the film as well."
Thanks for the info!

Added to OP. :thumbs:

That's great news about the extended edition, it doesn't mention that at all on the item description. Also does anyone know if the Digital HD version that is included will be iTunes or not? I'm hoping the statue is nice tho and as good of quality as the ones that are available to buy separately, but as i've said previously i'm not sure if it will be inline with the £129.99 version's.

Mine shipped yesterday (Saturday) i wonder if it will be delivered today? do Amazon deliver on a Sunday. If not it will probably be tomorrow :) the above pictures of the statue look great, really looking forward to getting mine now :D I didn't know it came with the normal Blu Ray as well as the 3D and DVD.

Mine arrived yesterday, very happy with it, the figure is very detailed and the base is heavy, i thought it was going to be some cheap plastic but it's not. Well worth the £90 asking price! and the film comes in 3D, extended edition and the one shown at the cinemas, it comes with 3 disks and the digital version.

Big thumbs up from me for this edition too. The detail is excellent on Harley Quinn and coming with the extended, 3D and digital copies of both cuts too.
Money well spent.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187