Suicide Squad (Blu-ray Collector's edition with Harley Quinn Statue) (Amazon.ca Exclusive) [Canada]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 13, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $123.64

51v-80HICQL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Has this been up for sale already and sold out or never been out yet? if so when does it come out.
If its already been sold on amazon Canada whats the chances of it being on sale again or when last was it?
It was available but seems to be sold out. The date still hasnt been put up yet. Deadshot is stil available though here.

It was available but seems to be sold out. The date still hasnt been put up yet. Deadshot is stil available though here.

So it was sold on pre order or was already on sale? not sure what you mean by the date not been put up yet? is this its release or more back in stock.
I want to order two at same time to be honest.
Or even the walking dead s6 so cuts the costs a bit when shipping as i find its better ordering more than less.
Dont know why walking dead has only been offered to us amazon and zavvi to date seems weird as its getting close to release date.

So it was sold on pre order or was already on sale? not sure what you mean by the date not been put up yet? is this its release or more back in stock.
I want to order two at same time to be honest.
Or even the walking dead s6 so cuts the costs a bit when shipping as i find its better ordering more than less.
Dont know why walking dead has only been offered to us amazon and zavvi to date seems weird as its getting close to release date.
When I posted it, it was up for pre order. There was no release date listed yet. Im guessing all the pre order copies have sold, perhaps theyre waiting on more so best keep an eye on it. Im getting frustrated with the walking dead not being up yet too. I really want to order it from canada like i always do, but they were not much help when i emailed, as usual.

Back in stock for sale at CDN$ 116.35.
The cheapest of all compared to USA, UK, FR and DE, but no 3D...

Back in stock for sale at CDN$ 116.35.
The cheapest of all compared to USA, UK, FR and DE, but no 3D...
thanks for the heads-up
waited to long first time
and then bought from amazon.com
now cancelled that one and just bought for cheaper
yay

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I dont know how good xe.com is but im finding my pre order with uk is $263 aud or there about from uk and about $288 aud approx from canada. So seems cheaper uk to me. Only thing its not showing in stock like canada yet.