Suicide Squad (Blu-ray Collector's edition with Harley Quinn Statue) (Amazon.ca Exclusive) [Canada]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: December 13, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $123.64

51v-80HICQL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
My order is shipped ! And its will arrived next monday , 8 day before released date

So nice !!
I would have ordered the canada versions but im finding the aud is more on that and over $20 aud less for uk edition. Vat is removed from uk and postage is way cheaper but still exchange rate is normally good with the Canadian editions.
As its not in stock in uk im getting £155 pounds which is $263 aud as long as this is about right with xe.com then its cheaper with uk set.
Yes could get set from canada quicker as shows in stock but its costing me more and uk says 5th dec only a few days more.

i got mine with deadshot and what i have to say is damn its pretty amazing peace for 100$ cad each with movie bonus! its really heavy and well done more than i was waiting

Wow, these look great, excellent detail, all these 12" statues have been wonderful, congrats to all that got one, TOO many group buys for me this month, hoping there is still some left in January....

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Tx to Cenobyte on Amz.ca reviews, here's a "comparison" between this Collector's Ed and the stand-alone statue....
I actually own the original DC Direct release of this statue and was blown away that I could potentially have the same quality Harley statue for half the price, PLUS get the movie along with it!! Well I'm here to let everyone know this statue is exactly the same, quality wise, as the original one... the base is different and she has a face tattoo in this version but otherwise it's the same thing.
harley.jpg