Purchase link: :bestbuy: Bestbuy.com
Price: $37.99

BestBuy_SS_Exclusive.JPG

Final Artwork?
Best Buy SS Graphic Novel.jpg
popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they are going to do one of these for Wonder Woman
I was really hoping they would but i havent seen one anywhere yet. They only did for BvS and SS so either they simply forgot because they dont care or it didnt sell well/no interest so they discontinued it.

Does anyone know if they are going to do one of these for Wonder Woman

I was really hoping they would but i havent seen one anywhere yet. They only did for BvS and SS so either they simply forgot because they dont care or it didnt sell well/no interest so they discontinued it.

You can still find these editions in some bestbuy stores. I'm guessing because the sub-par 3 movies before it, a lot of people didn't buy these, so kinda screwed the 1 great DC movie that has been released.

• Thanks
Reactions: Roy
You can still find these editions in some bestbuy stores. I'm guessing because the sub-par 3 movies before it, a lot of people didn't buy these, so kinda screwed the 1 great DC movie that has been released.
Yea it's available at my BB also, so i dont think a lot of people bought these editions. Unfortunate though because i liked these editions. I recently even picked up the Australian slipcovers for these editions.