Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to like this movie, but I just couldn't do it. Shame, really. Easy pass

Warner is lucky they got Will Smith to be Deadshot. He really is the only reason to watch this movie. Margot Robbie is a distant second, I think they missed the mark on Harley's character overall though. The rest of the characters are just awful and wasted.

I wanted to like this movie, but I just couldn't do it. Shame, really. Easy pass

Yea I get you, but still I feel I gotta have at least 1 premium for this and will probably be Manta as I'm hoping they pull out all the stops.

Warner is lucky they got Will Smith to be Deadshot. He really is the only reason to watch this movie. Margot Robbie is a distant second, I think they missed the mark on Harley's character overall though. The rest of the characters are just awful and wasted.

Will was good at holding up the movie, but Diablo was my fav character :thumbs:

Pmsl! Smith is absolutely garbage as Deadshot. Only reason this movie is remotely worth it is Margot who utterly NAILED it as modern Harley even using some of her panels as reference. Glad shes getting a solo move and the rest AREN'T.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Status
Not open for further replies.