Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SS Boxset showed up today and what a surprise, didn't expect much of the Lenti based on the BS but in hand it's a thing of a beauty, took few shots of it together with other goodies and a small surprise shot, hope U enjoy them :cigar:

Right 1st of all it's SS boxset:

View attachment 329669
View attachment 329670
View attachment 329671

SS Boxset (HDZ) + SS Lenti (Nova Choice):

Then I thought why stop here so took a Fam shot of DC HDZ Boxsets thus far together with Nova Choice Lentis, well U guessed it there's only 2 DC titles so far:

Finally a Family Group Shot of <ALL/Thus Far that is> HDZ Boxsets, bro this pic is worth over a grand of my hard earning mula lol :hilarious:

Nice collection man :thumbs:....and all still sealed :p...funny because i open all box sets at once. Always :naughty:

SS Boxset showed up today and what a surprise, didn't expect much of the Lenti based on the BS but in hand it's a thing of a beauty, took few shots of it together with other goodies and a small surprise shot, hope U enjoy them :cigar:

Right 1st of all it's SS boxset:

View attachment 329669
View attachment 329670
View attachment 329671

SS Boxset (HDZ) + SS Lenti (Nova Choice):

Then I thought why stop here so took a Fam shot of DC HDZ Boxsets thus far together with Nova Choice Lentis, well U guessed it there's only 2 DC titles so far:

Finally a Family Group Shot of <ALL/Thus Far that is> HDZ Boxsets, bro this pic is worth over a grand of my hard-earned mula lol :hilarious:
giphy.gif

Does anyone remember how long it took for the Sucker Punch HDzeta Exclsive Lenticular Boxset Edition to sell out? I could have sworn i ordered as soon as it went live.

I placed an order on July 10th, i can't remember what time but HDzeta automatically just refunded my payment 2 days ago.

I went to the website to check my order status and it says refunded.

I wrote them an e-mail and they sent this.

Dear Customer
We had send the refund for your order,since your payment was too late,the item was sold out when you make the payment,we still try to find a copy for you,but we can't.
Sorry again for this refund.please make the payment early at next time.
Thanks for your support,if you have another questions,please contact us anytime.

Mine's landed and out of customs on its way via USPS and I can't wait to get it! Probably will be here by Monday but USPS has surprised me before

From the pics the Deadshot and Harley lentis seem to be the best, that Joker lenti is very dark but as we all know pictures rarely do lenticulars justice

A little disappointed in the lack of a fun finish on the back of the Deadshot lenti but I suppose it's ok

My tracking shows it still hasn't landed in the U.K. yet. My orders from HDZeta don't normally take this long.......maybe I'm just being impatient :D

Jammy git! I'm still waiting for mine and according to my tracking it's still not landed in the UK yet :(
Do you know where we can get the tracking number from? I've got the boxset on order and I'm still waiting in the UK. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.