Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pmsl! Smith is absolutely garbage as Deadshot. Only reason this movie is remotely worth it is Margot who utterly NAILED it as modern Harley even using some of her panels as reference. Glad shes getting a solo move and the rest AREN'T.

I gotta disagree about Big Willy Style, I thought he was great in this. Been a long time since I've enjoyed watching him in a movie as I did with Suicide Squad. Reminded me more of his 'Bad Boys' days.

I gotta disagree about Big Willy Style, I thought he was great in this. Been a long time since I've enjoyed watching him in a movie as I did with Suicide Squad. Reminded me more of his 'Bad Boys' days.

I hated the fact he was trying to act like the bad boys days. Like the comment on pep talk and a few other things. He's completely irrelevant now as an actor IMO just like Johnny Depp. Which breaks my heart to say.

But smith could of been a lot worse in this. Glad he didn't go full bad boys

i'm in the same boat especially the 3D beside Joker's lips..

I think the 3D beside the joker's lips is just a sticker as mentioned in the first post. But yeah, not too happy with the artwork myself. I keep seeing the pink pigtails. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: matt18
Thanks for the tagg @rj531 :thumbs:

I will wait for the fullslip and the lenti artwork to decide if i will get it or not.

Not really been a fan of any artwork for this movie, but this is better than the other WWAs in my opinion. HD Zeta it is again for me, along with BVS

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.