Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (2D/3D/4K UHD Blu-ray Slipcovers) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: December 13th, 2016
Purchase Links: :amazon: Amazon, 2D Edition - 3D Edition - 4K UHD Edition
Price: $27.99 (2D) - $29.95 (3D) - $29.96 (4K)

suicide squad 2d slip.jpg suicide squad 3d slip.jpg suicide squad 4kuhd slip.jpg
popcorn2.gif

Suicide Squad Bluray Banner.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and PunkNinja
:hungry:
But i'm not going all out for SS though. Mainly because my funds are being spent on BvS :LOL:
@AlienKing LOL! :hilarious: I know what you mean :banghead:, but I will go crazy for anything with Harley on the front or rear cover! :hungry:
Preferably the rear :naughty: :D :p I've already pre-ordered the Figurine Edition from Amazon :thumbs: Looking forward to other Exclusive announcements! :hungry: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Bluray EXTENDED CUT is coming!!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :thumbs:
suicide-squad-2d-box-art.jpg

popcorn2.gif

The Suicide Squad Extended Cut features more action and more Squad with 13 more minutes of footage not previously seen in theaters. Available to own on December 13th! :cool:

Special Features Revealed
popcorn2.gif

http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-extended-cut-runtime-blu-ray-special-features/
  • Task Force X: One Team, One Mission – Discover the rich legacy of DC’s most infamous bad guys
  • Squad Strength and Skills – How’d they whip themselves into shape? Get the inside story
  • Joker and Harley: The ‘It’ Couple of the Underworld – She’s rotten. He’s damaged. They’re a match made in hell
  • Chasing the Real – Writer/director David Ayer reveals techniques for creating an authentic surreal world
  • Plus Gag Reel and More!

Reactions: MGD
what if i want the 4k disc and the 3d disc and the extended edition all inside the digibook .... lots to buy eh? haha.

Think I'll just get a steelbook and throw the discs in, including the OST cd.

@bloodsnake007 Hey MAte hope all is well with you ! ;)

I pre-ordered the 3D (Theatrical) + 2D (Theatrical + Extended) but I was wondering since it is a blind buy for me, as a First viewing is it better to go with ''Theatrical 3D'' or ''Extended 2D'' ? :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Hey MAte hope all is well with you ! ;)

I pre-ordered the 3D (Theatrical) + 2D (Theatrical + Extended) but I was wondering since it is a blind buy for me, as a First viewing is it better to go with ''Theatrical 3D'' or ''Extended 2D'' ? :dunno:
@Actarus Hey bud! :woot: I saw the theatrical in 2D and enjoyed the hell out of it! :cool: But I'm very much looking forward to the extended cut :hungry: If it was me (just my opinion), I'd watch the extended 1st... then on 2nd viewing the theatrical to appreciate the added footage ;) Whatever you decide to do, hope you enjoy the film! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus