Pros:
- Great artwork (imo)
- No Printed 3D logo
- Extended Cut
- 3D bluray

Cons:
- No 4K
- Steelbook finish

Overall i think its a quality release, sure it could have a better finish and maybe included the 4K disc but overall a great package.
agreed - this is a steel that needed gloss
plus they had no reason to have extended and theatrical 2D on seperate discs - they could have had them both on one(like the recently released Ghostbusters.....) and the 3rd Disc slot should have been 4K disc

otherwise, its a damn decent set (compared to most other releases, thats for sure)

agreed - this is a steel that needed gloss
plus they had no reason to have extended and theatrical 2D on seperate discs - they could have had them both on one(like the recently released Ghostbusters.....) and the 3rd Disc slot should have been 4K disc

otherwise, its a damn decent set (compared to most other releases, thats for sure)

Depends.

1. If the cuts are at odd spots, it is impossible to author seamless branching.
2. Technically the studio can squeeze both cuts into a single BD-50, but it might compromise the encoding bit rate which means more artifacts revealed on bigger screens.

Rewatched this last night, I really loved it just as much, great film, great acting, love the music but still wanted more Joker

Reactions: psychoscot
Just watched this for the first time and i have to say, i really enjoyed it. So much better than BvS IMO.

I watched the extended cut from the outset and then read the difference between that and the theatrical. It baffles me why they didnt leave some of the scenes in on the theatrical version.

The joker is in it a lot more and some scenes really show the relationship that the joker and harley have with each other.

Reactions: Flash
Seems to be back in stock now.

What are HMV.com like for returns? Mine has 3 small dents that are bugging me but I can live with them if they make it a hassle.

Seems to be back in stock now.

What are HMV.com like for returns? Mine has 3 small dents that are bugging me but I can live with them if they make it a hassle.
They're very good. Send a message using the 'contact us' form here.

They're usually quick to respond but might take a day or two longer at this time of year. They will send a freepost return for a refund but cannot issue replacements. You can, however, do a straight exchange in store, although some staff members may not know that this is possible. I've exchanged items in store on two separate occasions without a problem.