Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: December 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $36.99

m2221938.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't really like it (6/10), reminded me of a Resident Evil type of movie, yet I'm still going to buy this; what's wrong with me? :wacky:

Release date: December 13, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca (Coming soon...)
Price: $TBA
Why is the steelbook showing up for every country but Canada?? US has one that doesn't ship to Canada... We got the Batman vs Superman as well as Man of Steel Steelbooks, but where is the Suicide Squad one? is it just a technical glitch on the website and its not showing up or are we just not getting one in Canada...?

Why is the steelbook showing up for every country but Canada?? US has one that doesn't ship to Canada... We got the Batman vs Superman as well as Man of Steel Steelbooks, but where is the Suicide Squad one? is it just a technical glitch on the website and its not showing up or are we just not getting one in Canada...?
It's been announced that we *should* get one. I guess it will show up eventually... last week they posted Bourne (which release 1 week earlier than Squad), so I wouldn't be surprised if it would show up this week or next...

It's been announced that we *should* get one. I guess it will show up eventually... last week they posted Bourne (which release 1 week earlier than Squad), so I wouldn't be surprised if it would show up this week or next...
I hope so... I've been collecting the steelbooks from DC Comics for some time, I got all the Dark Knight Trilogy in Steelbooks as well as the DCEU "so far".. worst comes to worst I'll wait until after they drop in stores and order one on eBay or Amazon... it may cost me more though.