Suicide Squad (Limited Zbox) [Zavvi]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here
Limited to 500

WHAT'S IN THE SUICIDE SQUAD ZBOX?
Ready for some fun? DC’s bad guys are back. The Suicide Squad film is hitting the big screen and what better way to celebrate the film’s release than with a ZBOX special. 100% mayhem is guaranteed in this limited edition. Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Rick Flagg and the rest of the squad have some explosive surprises in store, but act fast, there’s only 500 boxes for the taking. In the words of the Joker…‘We can’t wait to show you our toys!’ Order the Suicide Squad ZBOX today – it’s the very best, of the worst of the worst.

suicidebox.jpg

I'm usually the sucker that goes for these but not this time :( I've just been so very disappointed with the ZBoxes of late that I'm sticking with Threads one for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I'm usually the sucker that goes for these but not this time :( I've just been so very disappointed with the ZBoxes of late that I'm sticking with Threads on for now.

I know and when I saw it I thought cool but then remembered it's Zavvi, and luckily it's too expensive I may have been sucked in if it had been like £15 or something but we all know now that these boxes are a rip off and you often get junk.

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
Nuts... that is very disconcerting news. I ordered one this morning and now I don't know if I should cancel or not. I've never ordered one of these before and now I'm nervous.

It can be a matter of opinion I've had quite a few zboxes ordinary ones and they rarely even have the £20 value not to mention much more like they say.

I would suggest having a look on youtube at some unboxing of previous ones and a lot of people have been disappointed and this one is obviously more expensive. However no one knows what will be in, it might be good.

It can be a matter of opinion I've had quite a few zboxes ordinary ones and they rarely even have the £20 value not to mention much more like they say.

I would suggest having a look on youtube at some unboxing of previous ones and a lot of people have been disappointed and this one is obviously more expensive. However no one knows what will be in, it might be good.
Thanks - I watched a half dozen "Beardy Nerd" openings and I have a much better handle on what I might expect inside the box. This one is a bit expensive for the type of stuff that I saw in other boxes, but I'll give it a shot and hope for the best.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
Thanks - I watched a half dozen "Beardy Nerd" openings and I have a much better handle on what I might expect inside the box. This one is a bit expensive for the type of stuff that I saw in other boxes, but I'll give it a shot and hope for the best.

It might be good, I've sadly maybe just had particuarly bad ones :(
I am so into suicide squad and as I said if it was cheaper despite my past poor ones I might have been tempted as I love Harley and Joker, too much to risk though :(

Just watched this unboxing video for zbox gamer July 2016 and god it was bad

I got the DC Bombshells box which was one of their more expensive ones like this and it did have a Harley t-shirt & pop plus a few other bits and pieces but I still don't think it was value for money which is why I'm not getting this one. I'm happy to be proved wrong though ;)

Seeing this video today the zbox's seem to be getting worse if anything, this was supposed to be legends?

I was actually concerned that this box may be awesome and I didn't order it, I need not have worried and should have remembered this is zavvi, this is woeful, who is doing their boxes for them they are ****

No awesome Harley stuff, no cool Tshirt, no shirt at all, and a dark knight mug this was the suicide squad box and was even more expensive than the usual junky zbox