Superbad (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Why is the films I've been wanting to come out for so long are using these kind of art styles

I wouldn't mind if they come out with different ones after but I highly doubt it's going to happen now. Well there goes the Superbad one :|

I always thought this would be a must buy when it finally got a Steelbook. I didn't consider that Sony might use hideous artwork like this.

Reactions: augustus
I looooooovvvvvveeeeeee this film but the artwork is ****** if it ends up bit cheaper maybe..

I've requested a copy of the US BestBuy version of this through @apsmith21 GB which will cost me around the same as it would if I bought it from Zavvi in my own country (if the price stays at £18 once it goes live). Got to love UK pricing! :rolleyes:

Reactions: apsmith21
I've requested a copy of the US BestBuy version of this through @apsmith21 GB which will cost me around the same as it would if I bought it from Zavvi in my own country (if the price stays at £18 once it goes live). Got to love UK pricing! :rolleyes:

And that cost from me includes insurance against loss or damage - and I don't do any baloney about offering you 10% back of your purchase price. ;) :emb:

Reactions: Noodles
Why is the films I've been wanting to come out for so long are using these kind of art styles

I wouldn't mind if they come out with different ones after but I highly doubt it's going to happen now. Well there goes the Superbad one :|

Yeah :( because they're passing them off as exclusives - BS! we lose out on a lot of great titles all at once.
It's good in a way, for me anyway. I'm trying to end this steelbook malarky and focus on other things.

I wouldn't be surprised if after so long the exclusive part is removed so they have the opportunity to squeeze out second releases.