Jun 5, 2013
Release date: August 22, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

superg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really random again but Would be nice add to the collection

I really don't think it is random. It started with Arrow S4 and Flash S2 and although not the ideal release schedule, I like the trend of offering a steelbook edition even if they don't do the earlier seasons. If they go back and do the earlier season...GREAT. Will be grabbing these in store on release day.

• Thanks
Reactions: undefeatdgaul
I really don't think it is random. It started with Arrow S4 and Flash S2 and although not the ideal release schedule, I like the trend of offering a steelbook edition even if they don't do the earlier seasons. If they go back and do the earlier season...GREAT. Will be grabbing these in store on release day.
Well it's random as didn't do season 1. Why have they started at later seasons and not done the opening ones which is stupid

Well it's random as didn't do season 1. Why have they started at later seasons and not done the opening ones which is stupid

The starting point has been never dictated by which came out first and this has always been the case with steelbooks and will continue to be so. They may end up doing something down the road for the previous season and then again not. Been collecting a while and this has always been the case. If I used that logic then there are many releases I would not bother buying. I'd rather enjoy each on its own merit. I collect all DC steelbooks and glad I can add this to my collection

The starting point has been never dictated by which came out first and this has always been the case with steelbooks and will continue to be so. They may end up doing something down the road for the previous season and then again not. Been collecting a while and this has always been the case. If I used that logic then there are many releases I would not bother buying. I'd rather enjoy each on its own merit. I collect all DC steelbooks and glad I can add this to my collection
Yea I collect all marvel and dc that have been done so far including animated just saying it's very odd. Not saying that people shouldn't get it or anything cause I'll be getting them. Hopefully from Australia if I can if not I'll group buy them

Reactions: frankfish44