On Air Supergirl (Season 4) [The CW]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
11267725_687199821409708_278845256173025125_n.jpg

Supergirl is an action-adventure drama based on the DC Comics character Kara Zor-El, Superman’s (Kal-El) cousin who, after 12 years of keeping her powers a secret on Earth, decides to finally embrace her superhuman abilities and be the hero she was always meant to be. Twelve-year-old Kara escaped the doomed planet Krypton with her parents’ help at the same time as the infant Kal-El. Protected and raised on Earth by her foster family, the Danvers, Kara grew up in the shadow of her foster sister, Alex, and learned to conceal the phenomenal powers she shares with her famous cousin in order to keep her identity a secret. Years later at 24, Kara lives in National City assisting media mogul and fierce taskmaster Cat Grant. She works alongside her friend and IT technician Winn Schott and famous photographer James Olsen, who Grant just hired away from the Daily Planet to serve as her new art director. However, Kara’s days of keeping her talents a secret are over when Hank Henshaw, head of a super-secret agency where her sister also works, enlists her to help them protect the citizens of National City from sinister threats. Though Kara will need to find a way to manage her newfound empowerment with her very human relationships, her heart soars as she takes to the skies as Supergirl to fight crime

Old Info:
Warner Brothers and the CW TV Network have announced that a new DC series is in the works for television: SUPERGIRL. ...

For the full story, please check out Michael Madison's post HERE! :thumbs:

Attachments

• Supergirl.jpeg
    Supergirl.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:
@chunk sheep comment? :(

Post #89

Of course the 'sheep' are praising the drivel that this new super girl is, but if social media says it's brilliant it must be true, lol :LOL:

Just glad you persevered with the show and ended up enjoying it, especially as you grew up enjoing watching supergirl:joy::cigar:

Reactions: Flash
SUPERMAN has been cast.
tyler-hoechlin.jpg

Teen Wolf star Tyler Hoechlin has been tapped to play the iconic role of Superman on The CW series.

SUPERMAN has been cast.
tyler-hoechlin.jpg

Teen Wolf star Tyler Hoechlin has been tapped to play the iconic role of Superman on The CW series.

Who?

Post #89

Of course the 'sheep' are praising the drivel that this new super girl is, but if social media says it's brilliant it must be true, lol :LOL:

Just glad you persevered with the show and ended up enjoying it, especially as you grew up enjoing watching supergirl:joy::cigar:

Ah yes lol but I'm always honest enough to come out and say when I got it wrong lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
@Flash As a kid, Tyler was the main boy in Road to Perdition, most people know him from Teen Wolf (the MTV series), he has also recently been in Everybody Wants Some.

I like the casting. I think he'll make a good Superman.

Reactions: Flash
Post #89

@Flash As a kid, Tyler was the main boy in Road to Perdition, most people know him from Teen Wolf (the MTV series), he has also recently been in Everybody Wants Some.

I like the casting. I think he'll make a good Superman.

Never seen any of those :(

Tyler Hoechlin is a pretty buff guy... but he looks kind of small in that photo.
Maybe ive just gotten used to seeing Henry Cavill in the suit.

Tyler-Hoechlin-shirtless-body.jpg

For anyone that might have interest, a reminder that the CW is rebroadcasting the first season starting tomorrow night.

Back on October 10th.

New shows I'm gonna be watching air dates for 2016:

Agents of Shield Shield - Sept 20th
Luke Cage - Sept 30th
Westworld - Oct 2nd
Flash - Oct 4th
Arrow - Oct 5th
Supergirl - Oct 10th
Legends of Tomorrow - Oct 13th

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
No worries @bloodsnake007 ! Its Thanksgiving today here in Canada so it feels like a sunday... which makes tomorrow monday... which is the day its on... so it kind of works, right? haha
Did you watch it yet? I just checked it out (even though I only have seen the pilot and the flash crossover episode... @tridon is going to kill me...)

I thought Hoechlin made a pretty good Superman. He has some pretty big shoes to fill and competing with the Film universe Sups, it's no easy task.
My wife says "He's no Dean Cain" haha.

I think I'll keep watching. This episode impressed me.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon