Suspiria (4K+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowdfunded) (CultFilms) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Indiegogo (Crowdfunding will start at 12.30 PM on October 30 2017)
Price: £29.00 (Early Bird first 85 backers price is £24.00)
Notes: Crowdfunded limited edition UHD and Blu-ray dual-format Embossed Numbered FuturePak gloss finish limited to 950 copies

zqcwzi3sth7oxurxgg9o.png

Actual pics courtesy @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 53% of target reached already this will reach the £15,000 target easily
I look forward to seeing what other extras they will provide to everyone when they get over the target

I'm a little confused, for each £100 I pledge what do I receive back?

Is it one Steelbook per pledge regardless, or is purchasing the Steelbook entirely separate from pledging to the crowdfunding?

Tbh, I would've covered half the entire amount if it was all clearly laid out etc.

Is it one Steelbook per pledge regardless, or is purchasing the Steelbook entirely separate from pledging to the crowdfunding?

Tbh, I would've covered half the entire amount if it was all clearly laid out etc.
Did you purchase one of the perks options and if yes which one did you pick

If you just clicked back it that's just contributing funds to the campaign without purchasing the steelbook

Have you not used one of these indiegogo campaigns before :rofl:

Reactions: Starling
Did you purchase one of the perks options and if yes which one

If you just clicked back it that's just contributing funds to the campaign without purchasing the steelbook
By backing the campaign does it indicate what any potential reward could be?

By purchasing an option to buy the Steelbook, do you need to have pledged to the campaign?

So unclear!

£100

GBP

+ Shipping

£126 (20% Off)
CultFilms Bundle

For £ 100 you get the Dual Edition Blu-ray and UHD of Suspiria and 7 Blurays from the CultFilms new collection: Umberto D, Two Women, Marriage Italian Style, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Boccaccio'70 and A Special Day.
Items included:
  • STEELCASE BLURAY AND UHD
  • CultFilms Bundle

£100

GBP

+ Shipping

£126 (20% Off)
CultFilms Bundle

For £ 100 you get the Dual Edition Blu-ray and UHD of Suspiria and 7 Blurays from the CultFilms new collection: Umberto D, Two Women, Marriage Italian Style, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Boccaccio'70 and A Special Day.
Items included:
  • CultFilms Bundle
I thought there would be a way of buying into the project, and therefore gaining from any profit should it succeed. Clearly I was mistaken.

Is it possible to purchase 2 Steelbooks for £29?

Sorry for my questions as I thought it was an entirely different form of crowdfunding.

I thought there would be a way of buying into the project, and therefore gaining from any profit should it succeed. Clearly I was mistaken.

Sorry for my questions as I thought it was an entirely different form of crowdfunding.
Yes you can do separate orders of the £29.00 perk option

£100

GBP

+ Shipping

£126 (20% Off)
CultFilms Bundle

Items included:
  • CultFilms Bundle
If you want the steelbook

Choose from one of the perk options available to get the steelbook
Perk 1 £29.00 Steelbook

Perk 2 £100.00 Steelbook + Cultfilms Bundle

Perk 3 £110.00 Steelbook + Shameless Bundle

Only click back it option if you want to contribute funds to the campaign without receiving the steelbook

yeah this isnt like that at all. Its a buy a product only type of thing.

Wow target is getting close to been reached

£12,334 GBP raised by 340 backers
82% of £15,000
fixed goal

82% of target reached 13 hours after going live

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
It's trending on Indiegogo, crowdfunding for Steelbooks and Limited Editions could be a neat venture to get behind for indie retailers. Imagine if Cult Films did a Dawn of the Dead 4K Steelbook, oh man...

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing and Lutzo
I was hoping it will make its goal under 24 hours but it might not make it. It is Impressive that they will reach their goal so quickly. I ordered the steelbook obviously.

Cultfilms UK have posted this update on the campaign

Thanks for your extraordinary response!
We are overwhelmed! Your support has exceeded all our expectations!

Thank you! Thank you! We are truly grateful for the extraordinary support! Since it looks like the goal is close to being reached we are in the process of starting the ‘stretch’ goal: we weren't expecting such a rapid response but we will announce it very soon! Thanks to all of you for your backing, and for making this happen!

Keep your eyes on the campaign page and our social media pages for an announcement about the next goal!

Still don't understand what exactly the backers get for their money. They surely can't be donating ex gratis?
If you purchased the steelbook you get new extras when new targets are reached

Should we exceed our goal, we intend to create new extra features and an illustrated booklet with newly commissioned essays. This will mean that you will get more for the same amount pledged and that every penny we receive will go to make this project greater and greater and more your own unique definitive edition

Crowd fuding starts out with an initial target to be reached
You often see then new targets be announced after the initial target is reached with details of what will be included if reached

The more money that gets raised the more you get for your perk option you purchased at no extra cost involved to you

Here is link to a previous campaign to give you an idea how it works
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/88-films-italian-collection-restoration-project--2/x/14279343#/

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
If you purchased the steelbook you get new extras when new targets are reached

Should we exceed our goal, we intend to create new extra features and an illustrated booklet with newly commissioned essays. This will mean that you will get more for the same amount pledged and that every penny we receive will go to make this project greater and greater and more your own unique definitive edition

Crowd fuding starts out with an initial target to be reached
You often see then new targets be announced after the initial target is reached with details of what will be included if reached
The more money that gets raised the more you get for your perk you picked at no extra cost involved to you

Here is link to a previous campaign to give you an idea how it works
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/88-films-italian-collection-restoration-project--2/x/14279343#/
On this I must be THE slowest person on the planet. If a backer puts in £1k and doesn't choose any perk, then what is in it for them?

I honestly thought they were looking for investors, not buyers of the merchandise.

On this I must be THE slowest person on the planet. If a backer puts in £1k and doesn't choose any perk, then what is in it for them?

I honestly thought they were looking for investors, not buyers of the merchandise.
You get nothing if you pick the option of just choosing back it beside a big thank you

If you want the steelbook purchase one of the perk options available and then gain from the funding campaign as more targets get reached

You can do both if you want purchase a perk option and then separately contribute funds to the campaign

It's got nothing to do with investment into a business

A previous campaign I funded I got my name listed in the credits of the Blu-ray as a contributor

Last edited: