Suspiria (4K+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) (Crowdfunded) (CultFilms) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Indiegogo (Crowdfunding will start at 12.30 PM on October 30 2017)
Price: £29.00 (Early Bird first 85 backers price is £24.00)
Notes: Crowdfunded limited edition UHD and Blu-ray dual-format Embossed Numbered FuturePak gloss finish limited to 950 copies

zqcwzi3sth7oxurxgg9o.png

Actual pics courtesy @Hereticz

Last edited by a moderator:
£26,280 GBP raised by 721 backers

18 autograph cards only available
82/100 sold

There is 194 steelbooks still available at £29.00

13 days left to when campaign ends

F..... i thought it is 20.11. and now I see that there was a link in an email. Will the same thing be available on Monday?

F..... i thought it is 20.11. and now I see that there was a link in an email. Will the same thing be available on Monday?
Secret Perk is now sold out

Yes it looks that way going by the email and info in the post I posted eariler
This weekend they will be available only to our backers and on Monday 20th November they will be released to the general campaign!

I take from this on monday autograph cards will be listed without the need to use the link in the email
100 was purchased today

I'm not 100% if more than 100 will be available only way to know is check site on monday

Anyone just pick up the signed Argento litho?

Is the card worth £29 ? From the signing picture I assume it is not a litho, just a normal print with a signature (not even numbered). £29 is the price of the steelbook (with all the extras + 1 additional stretch goal disk). So is the card worth £29 on top of that ?

£29 x 100 = £2900. How much do you believe that those cards cost Cultfilms ? Did they pay Argento to sign them?

IMO they could distributed them in another way for free (first 100 backers, competition etc.), and not selling them.

Those sold like hot bread, sold out in just a couple of hours. I managed to acquire one, but still I have second thoughts concerning the price that I paid for. (second thoughts just about the price, I am really happy that I managed to get one :rofl:)

Last edited:
Is the card worth £29 ? From the signing picture I assume it is not a litho, just a normal print with a signature (not even numbered). £29 is the price of the steelbook (with all the extras + 1 additional stretch goal disk). So is the card worth £29 on top of that ?

£29 x 100 = £2900. How much do you believe that those cards cost Cultfilms ? Did they pay Argento to sign them?

IMO they could distributed them in another way for free (first 100 backers, competition etc.), and not selling them.

Those sold like hot bread, sold out in just a couple of hours. I managed to acquire one, but still I have second thoughts concerning the price that I paid for. (second thoughts just about the price, I am really happy that I managed to get one :rofl:)
Dear Backers,
We have a secret perk specially for you.

First of all, thanks to all of you and your generous backing, we are very near to reach our new goal. We also have great news: Dario Argento has kindly agreed to sign 100 exclusive CultFilms cards. The autographs will be strictly limited and personalised. The name of the recipient will be printed on the card signed by the Master of Horror!

They are on offer for £29.

To thank you for your amazing support, we are offering them as a secret perk! This weekend they will be available only to our backers and on Monday 20th November they will be released to the general campaign!

Thank you again for your amazing support and for making this Steelbook Limited Dual Edition of Suspiria happen!

The CultFilms Team
View attachment 344791

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...lbook/x/14279343?secret_perk_token=28e0b8eb#/

The Cultfilms Card will be personalised with your name printed on the card with a hand signed autograph by Dario Argento

I'm not sure if these will be released to the general campaign on Monday to purchase as they list them as limited to 100
All 100 cards was purchased yesterday

I'm curious as to what will be listed on Monday if they have more available

Yes, I think “value” is definitely different for everyone. The average Premium Steelbook can cost $60-70 shipping. For me, the card was around $38-not a bad price for me personally in context of what we choose to spend on other collectibles, haha.

I have no plans to be whereever Argento is, so as autographs can be way more expensive than this, I don’t mind the extra cost for this one since he is a horror legend from one of my fave horror decades and films. As far as the cost to make the cards-well the cost to make a cd, blu-ray, print etc in and of itself is only a portion of what a fan buys when they go to a store, buy at auction, or buy in after market like Ebay etc. Like most film nuts and collectors it is the actual content and status, limited qty made, love of a certain franchise, time period etc, talent etc of the director, actor or the film, or music itself that drives that decision.

I am happy I snagged one, will go well with my other Suspiria Steelbooks, vinyl and books and a cool piece from horror history. Hope you enjoy yours! :thumbs: :)

Only 2 left of the Suspiria + Shameless Bundle £110
Only 6 left of the CultFilms Bundle £100

Only 179 left of the steelbook £29.00

£27,411 GBP raised by 755 backers

11 days remaining to when campaign ends

• Helpful Post
Reactions: paddytom
20.11 and still nothing re print with signature

All 100 cards was purchased on Friday

The email sent to customers had a link to get early access to the perk

Most likely it would have been if there was any of the 100 cards left over they would have been listed today but as all 100 was purchased there is none left

Dario Argento only signed 100 cards

If there was a re-print of the cards they would need to get Dario Argento sign more and then you would have the problem of not been limited to 100

Last edited:
Sorry for asking a stupid question. Will the Steelbook contain both 4K UHD and 2D Blu-ray?
Yes
Suspiria (4K UHD + Blu-ray SteelBook)

Disc 1 (4K UHD)
Disc 2 (2D Blu-ray)

There will also be a third disc
Disc 3 (Bonus Blu-ray with extras to be announced)

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Me and my fast reading. F... :(

All 100 cards was purchased on Friday

The email sent to customers had a link to get early access to the perk

Most likely it would have been if there was any of the 100 cards left over they would have been listed today but as all 100 was purchased there is none left

Dario Argento only signed 100 cards

If there was a re-print of the cards they would need to get Dario Argento sign more and then you would have the problem of not been limited to 100

CROWD-FUNDING UPDATE!

We are thrilled to report that over the weekend we reached our stretch goal of £25,000, in fact we are currently at £28,004 and counting. Thank you so much for all your support. This is YOUR Suspira, and we are currently putting together a package of additional extras for this very special UHD and Blu-ray SteelBook release. We’ve got some great ideas…so please watch this space. We will announce exactly what we’re going to do once the campaign has finished at the end of the month, but for now, once again, thank you for all your amazing support!

P.S. If you still want to pledge you can, here: bit.ly/2xzIZ5z

Wouldn't that cost them more money? They would have to purchase the rights to the theatrical soundtrack and then make 1000 CDs. I wouldn't mind seeing more features on a third disc like a full-length documentary or adding a booklet.

Cultfilms Campaign Update

Watch this space. It ain't over yet!

We are thrilled to report that over the weekend we reached our stretch goal. Thank you so much for all your support. We are currently putting together a package of additional extras for this very special UHD and Blu-ray SteelBook release. We’ve got some great ideas… so please watch this space... But for now, once again, thank you for all your amazing support!

And also, by popular demand and since you asked so nicely, we have added some more Suspiria T-shirt bundles!