Suspiria (Blu-ray Digipack + Leatherbook) Limited to 1111 [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release: May 15th, 2017
Price: €99,99 - €123,60
Purchase: dtm - bmv-medien - Amazon Germany
Note: 4K Remastered by TLEFilms

Limited to 1.111 Units - 3-Disc Edition (1x Blu-ray & 2x DVD)

Real wood with drawer inc digipack inside (silver foil / leatherette) - measures in cm = 23 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm

Bonus:
- Numbered Certificate
- Booklet with 84 pages
- Supplement: Suspiria: Preserving A Work of Art
- Poster / Postcards

suspiria_leatherbook_produktbild_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release Date: June 7th 2017
Purchase Link: Pretz Media
Price: €99.99
Note:
Digipack with slipcase and 3-Disc Edition (1x Blu-ray & 2x DVD)

• 84-page booklet with texts by Sabrina Mikolajewski, Leonhard Elias Lemke, Marcus Stiglegger & Sebastian Selig, Kai Naumann
  • Supplement: Suspiria: Preserving A Work of Art - with accompanying texts for the restoration of Torsten Kaiser (TLEFilms FRPS) and exclusive, very rare materials from all over the world
  • Numbered certificate
  • 1 turning position
  • 3 postcards
  • 1 surprise
  • DVD version
  • Bonus DVD
Leatherbook from real wood with wooden drawer, red artificial leather, deep and silver embossing. 23x18x5cm

Limited to 1111 pieces

suspiria-leatherbook-komplett.jpg

suspiria-leatherbook.jpg

Haha! To avoid confusion we try not to post dup threads in different areas. Since this is a Digipack that is the area in which this would go. Thanks for using the tags guys!

Haha! To avoid confusion we try not to post dup threads in different areas. Since this is a Digipack that is the area in which this would go. Thanks for using the tags guys!

But when items fall under both categories there have been exceptions. Because this is not only a Digipack, but this is ALSO and MORE IMPORTANTLY a limited collectors edition. You might see it is a Digipack, I could care less about it being one, I see it as a limited collectors edition, as would most of the people in the Limited edition section of the forum. Matter of fact if you click any link they all say limited edition on every title, only find out it's a digi in the description of the limited edition. Still sticking to this rightfully being in both sections. Like I said there have been other admins that allowed this because sometimes 1 item falls under multiple categories. If member's are not aware of an item coming out, there would be no reason for them to search for it. Only way to find out is to see it, and again there is a big group of us that do not ever leave the limited edition section. I only venture out if I am tagged on something by @elle82 , I'm sure same can be said for @Phantasmic. So please reconsider, you are alienating a lot of members if you don't let us.

But when items fall under both categories there have been exceptions. Because this is not only a Digipack, but this is ALSO and MORE IMPORTANTLY a limited collectors edition. You might see it is a Digipack, I could care less about it being one, I see it as a limited collectors edition, as would most of the people in the Limited edition section of the forum. Matter of fact if you click any link they all say limited edition on every title, only find out it's a digi in the description of the limited edition. Still sticking to this rightfully being in both sections. Like I said there have been other admins that allowed this because sometimes 1 item falls under multiple categories. If member's are not aware of an item coming out, there would be no reason for them to search for it. Only way to find out is to see it, and again there is a big group of us that do not ever leave the limited edition section. I only venture out if I am tagged on something by @elle82 , I'm sure same can be said for @Phantasmic. So please reconsider, you are alienating a lot of members if you don't let us.
Im gonna second that.

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

Thanks for your feedback. Over the years some dup threads have appeared on the forum and we've worked to eliminate this as searching for items is simply not efficient for members, or for Google indexing, when multiple sections have threads for the same edition. It also impedes organization of the forum and moderation for our Section Supervisors. Instances like this edition are rare, and items are generally classified and appear in forums that represent their primary packaging. While duplicate threads will continue to be merged, and a second thread won't be created for this edition, I'll move this to Limited Eds. Thanks guys!

Thanks for your feedback. Over the years some dup threads have appeared on the forum and we've worked to eliminate this as searching for items is simply not efficient for members, or for Google indexing, when multiple sections have threads for the same edition. It also impedes organization of the forum and moderation for our Section Supervisors. Instances like this edition are rare, and items are generally classified and appear in forums that represent their primary packaging. While duplicate threads will continue to be merged, and a second thread won't be created for this edition, I'll move this to Limited Eds. Thanks guys!
Awesome thanks DB :)

Reactions: digitalbabe

Thanks Digital, that's where it belongs.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82